As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I offered Jowy pig for crab before offering OB. We don't have any visible crabs (not that it really matters for a long time) but maybe he'll be more amenable to OB this way, hope you don't mind.

Remember that he might not log in again this turn, so wait until he plays his next turn before declaring war on him. lol

Anyway we can easily pause Ana Paula's growth for a foodhammer unit before resuming. We'll be back at size 5 with happiness for it before running into trouble though, because one whip unhappy is going to go away regardless. We just need to work the cottages over the farm.

I think we can grow it full steam ahead with Mids being done on EOT95.

Yeah I think we can. I don't think we should work the farm though until after we swap to Rep.

Started a settler in the cap, as GW-failgold is nice but a settler is imo better. We should have enough workers for it + the other one coming in 2 turns because the Stone-city will finish one + we will have several (5-6?) down at Mids that can move freely back up at T96.

I also found fish up north with the scouting warrior and mismoved the vulture further down south (reload!), but I've set him to move into the stone-city now, so that shouldn't happen again. Should have done that last turn.

I see we have another fish in the northeast. Possible NE site there. I've moved my recommended city locations a bit.

I also woke the work boat near Jowy, I assume you'll log in again later to check for OB.

Looks like Jowy rejected OB. I didn't want to declare war for you so I left the turn unfinished. Not sure how Jowy would react to a war declaration. lol

I'll probably declare regardless. I can understand why he doesn't want us to, but I think this scouting is vital for us.

So uh, any particular reason why we haven't ended turn? Did you forget?

Yes, I did. Kinda. I thought something that made sense at the time why not to end turn but I can't remember what it was...

We really need to coordinate our settlers and workers better. We are again settling another city with no workers nearby. Where are we settling it exactly, south of the deer or what?