As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

There is an island northeast of Heidi?

Yeah. It's more east than north. There's a coastal route to it at the end of the peninsula northeast of the rice. We can probably overflow into a work boat in Katharina or something from the granary whip. We'll definitely want the northern work boat to net the fish for A3, there's nothing else remotely close.

Made some notes about whips and stuff, please check if you have time smile

lol Jowy has a hydra.

I took a guess with the tile distribution around Ana Paula but it sounds like we're going to have too much pop temporarily due to the HG. We should probably work two scientists in Ana Paula for now until our improvements catch up. We are in Rep after all. lol

Yes, we should. I actually would like to get a few cities grown and working on scientists. Even if they never will pop one, just 6 beakers at that point is helpful to reach certain techs first.

Btw: What for next tech? Calendar seems obvious at first, but we need IW for the jungle-tiles as well. Leaves just MoM, what I really want to get, but without Marble its kinda... akward. I think the most expensive building we will have to build is a Market for 150 hammers right? So that would be the maximum we could overflow into MoM. Even with several chops that would take quite a few turns to finish it (~10 is my guess if we dedicate a city to it). Maybe we can up the production of one of our cities now with Rep to get ~30 hammers / turn? Haven't checked, but that would definitely help if we don't find Marble.

We met Sian, have you a clue where we did so? I can't find neither a unit nor a border of his. Checked on map that there is no place he could have a galley moved in and out of the fog that could boat us next turn, so there is no threat in any case right now. I started the Vulture in our Moai-city regardless, so we can whip it next turn.

And while we are at it for our other lurkers, we have met so far:

BaII: 7 cities, in Slavery
Kurumi: 6 cities, HR and Slavery
Jowy: 7 cities, HR, Slavery and Org. Rel
Sian: 6 cities, Slavery

We: 11 cities, Rep and Slavery

Well I would just assume his unit met our work boat and moved on.

I would send the Pamela settler to the jungle, either the possible iron spot or the NobleRice spot. BaII has settled just south of the choke, we can see the borders already. So we want to get settling down there immediately, and we need Iron Working to do that. IW only takes four turns (not counting Currency even) anyway, I dialed research down to 30% because there's no reason to get extra overflow.

We can get up to 23 hpt in Pamela working all the mines in range. I'd say we should tech IW -> Calendar and work on getting an overflow cascade there. Something like work boat -> galley -> library -> settler -> market. I doubt we'd have time for the whole chain though. Calendar will take ~10t to tech after IW. Probably start on the galley first, that should avoid decay.

We lost our trade route to Jowy which probably means a barb city popped up in the middle.

I swapped Carina over to the new cottage, hope you agree with that. I also swapped Iris over to coast from the grass mine, because the HG pop will go onto the mine anyway. Iris is after Doris so we will get the benefit of the pop this turn. Commerce is processed on an earlier pass than food/production, so if we grew onto the coast we wouldn't get the commerce, while growing onto the mine will get us the production. I turned on emphasize production to ensure that the governor picks the correct tile. Likewise, Heidi was swapped over to the cottage from the mine, and the HG pop will go back onto the mine.

Actually a worker would be better than a galley since foodhammer units get more overflow. We wouldn't be able to grow and thus that can't be the first thing to build though. We could start a library next.

Yeah, we need to build them to near completion in any case.

I would love to kill BaII, just because he killed our warrior. Maybe go for Guilds after Calendar?

Yeah, I'm just not sure about whether we'll have enough turns to get enough hammers into those things, so it would be silly to start too many expensive things and then not complete them. A library should be safe though.

Don't know about attacking, we should focus on settling the jungle first.