As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

City was renamed to Fernanda. smile

I see you didn't agree with working all the mines in Pamela right now. lol I would still try to build the Colossus ASAP to maximize our chances. (Never mind about working the pig at Pamela, we don't really need to grow to size 10.)

I dropped research down to 70%, we can increase it next turn as needed.

I thought it's better to grow a little bit (in 5 turns the unhappiness from the whip is gone and we'll grow to 9). Not sure on the math for that tbh. Did I make us take longer for Colossus? I thought it would work out to the same turn but I honestly hadn't checked the math.

Research should have been down actually, not sure to what percent. I had it so that we (hopefully) would finish IW next turn.

No, we'll build the Colossus one turn slower this way, with a five-turn forge and a five-turn Colossus. Otherwise we'd have a four-turn forge. I'm going to go ahead and change it, OK? We'll just skip working the hamlet for nine turns, probably less.

We'll be able to finish IW next turn but might need some wealth builds.

Uhhh I thought we were supposed to whip the worker at Heidi? If we're slow building it I'd rather just grow.

I think my idea was to build it for one more turn to gain more overflow before we double-pop whip it.

All right.

The game continues. lol

We have iron in the jungle as expected, but also on a triple overlapped tile northwest of Katharina. We do have a cottage there now, but it's relatively new. We should just mine that over now, a 2/4 tile would definitely be welcome in any of those three cities.

We have sight on BaII's iron as well as Jowy's iron and another iron just outside his territory, so we can see a total of five irons. Nobody else has IW yet that we know of. Calendar will take 4-5t. BaII also offered us OB again which I rejected, you can always reoffer. Trade routes are currently useless though, so I'd only do that if you want to explore his territory.

I was thinking and we could consider pursuing a religious strategy after Calendar. Sweeping the religious line will not be very difficult, we can land Christianity for OR, and build the AP at our leisure. Obviously we don't get cheap temples, but we do have stone for the trio, and with a water-heavy empire I feel having per-city bonuses would help a lot. Tech could go something like Poly -> Mono -> Theo -> Med -> Priesthood -> Monarchy -> Feudalism -> CoL -> Civil Service? That will probably be faster than it sounds. We're looking at 9 turns to Theo or so. Or if we manage to con Jowy into giving us marble for a decent amount of time, we could go for GLib and the top of the tree instead. lol Oh, and we do have gold for Paya. Interesting...

EOT108: 109/120 Forge
EOT109: 132/120 Forge
EOT110: 78/250 Colossus
EOT111: 129/250 Colossus
EOT112: 180/250 Colossus
EOT113: 231/250 Colossus
EOT114: finish Colossus

EOT108: 165/120 Forge
EOT109: 144/250 Colossus
EOT110: 186/250 Colossus
EOT111: 228/250 Colossus
EOT112: finish Colossus

therefore I whip

Is that correct? Remember that forge overflow gets divided by 1.25 which I consider to be a bug but that's how it is. Looks like we'll definitely get it one turn faster at least though.