As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

(August 27th, 2013, 20:37)Ceiliazul Wrote: Are you still ready to hand over the reins to any old lurker? I hope you're feeling at least a bit better about the Uggle life than you were last week?
I thought you were spoiled, Ceil? You're welcome to them if you want them.

Best guess is they follow the happy forested hill path N, NW to the capital, whereupon I can pop them for 2xp and 6GG points.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Lol, I wasn't offering.

Just noticed that your turn log today was more upbeat than it was a week ago, and hoping you were getting back into the swing of things. Guess not! alright

(August 27th, 2013, 21:53)Ceiliazul Wrote: Just noticed that your turn log today was more upbeat than it was a week ago, and hoping you were getting back into the swing of things. Guess not!
Well I'm more upbeat because I've written this game off, more or less. It's like I said, I'll try and find the fun where I can once there is a bit more interesting happening, but sadly I suspect the Vikings will just be exhausting until the end of all time. It's fine, moving along.
[Image: img2.jpg]

coffee

What happens if the axe loses?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 28th, 2013, 05:43)Krill Wrote: What happens if the axe loses?
Send in the warrior to attack. Because screw mere survival. rolleye

So, as we see from thestick's latest, Cyneheard played the part of Admiral Ackbar for Team Viking. No big deal.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0108.JPG]

Anyhow. Objective: IMP it up. Four more on the mainland, and then it's Tiny Islands ho in the north and to the west. It's not like the south if all that impressive; the large tracts of land are just going to be military outposts of tiny populations and large garrisons.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0109.JPG]

As of this turn, I'm now increasing my cultural output and shall work hard to get to size four in Abydos. Gold mine, copper mine, corn, floodplain...that's all we need for some *blazing* fast workers and settlers.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0115.JPG]

Meanwhile, Earth is all about whipping; another hook up and the deer online ought to get us all the food...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0116.JPG]

That deer tastes like bacon.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

ALL RIGHT WE ARE STILL IN THIS GAME
MEANS WE WIN
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

All right, I'm hungry. Means a pulled pork sandwich will fall from the sky!!

I like how this works. wink

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon