As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

So are we planning to declare war or not if it's necessary?

Well, if we want further west we have to declare war. If he isn't agreeing to OBs now, he won't in the near future either I guess, so I really don't care if we declare war on him.

All right. Now he just needs to fucking play.

I thought I had ended turn yesterday... oh well, I'll do it now.

We lost a move on the work boat since you ended turn without waiting for Kurumi to play, but no big deal I guess. I couldn't resist the temptation and I moved southwest to reveal yurimack's warrior, which means we can swap EP over to them next turn when we get graphs on Kurumi. You're not going to like this but they have one more city than we do. lol It's okay though, they're only making 58 gpt. That might not be full binary, but I imagine we have to have a better economy than them. And we do have a 30 food lead on everyone, so, we're fine really.

ALSO, BaII's axe in the south disappeared so it may have moved northeast.

[Image: t117-scouting.JPG]

You can see that Kurumi is abusing HR with the MP warriors in the size 10 city. Tile yield on the iron also indicates that he doesn't know IW yet.

[Image: t117-overview1.JPG]
[Image: t117-overview2.JPG]
[Image: t117-overview3.JPG]

[Image: t117-demos.JPG]

Didn't lose a move on the wb, I had moved it prior to ending turn.

And I actually didn't expect anything different from yurimack, that's why I push so much for expansion wink Yuris imo I remember for expanding well and mackoti is an extremely good player overall. Unfortunate that we can't hurt them right now but I would suppose that mackoti would be aware of everything that could potentially be thrown at him in any case. Oh well, lets expand.

I "mismoved" our settler from the capital. I thought he was meant to go on the galley together with 2 vultures and 1 spear for the oversea-city but looking at the forest of signs in the jungle it seems he was meant to settle there?

Also I think we should whip a settler in Katharina instead of a worker. We do have some roads done there and will have some chopping done before the next settler arrives.

Another point of discussion: Forge or Settler in Capital? Forge takes 6 turns but will speed up every settler by a turn, so after 6 settlers or a total of 30 turns (6 for the forge, 4x6 for the settlers) we will have made up the time loss. Of course it still means that the next settler comes 5 turns later than if we start it right away. I think it still is worth it, even though we REALLY need settlers. And workers of course. But we can get them a little bit later imo, we still can whip a lighthouse and work coast tiles in most cities we plan to settle. And those that cannot are already take care of by workers, even though there is no settler in sight *walks away whistling*

Uhmmm yes he was supposed to settle in the jungle. Well I guess we can get a settler out of Katharina or the capital then. I guess we can do the forge in the cap and settler in Katharina. We'll need a work boat for the island city now, out of Iris I guess, after the forge. It might be a turn or two late.

And yes, I did just say "I guess" three times. As you can see, I am very nonplussed by this development.

Actually I am tempted to swap Katharina to the settler now, whip it next turn, and then revolt to Christianity only after that. It means that we'll need to finish a work boat in Pamela before starting the AP though.

Ok with that. We need the workboat in any case.