As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Oh well. I wouldn't be surprised if they attack. Its probably my fault, I played last the last turn I think but didn't check. That's also why I try to have everywhere at least one military unit though we probably have to get LBs soonish. And Construction very likely.

The Ziggurat was a .. um... I thought it makes sense.

No, I'm not at fault for the yurimack-situation I think. Sabine expanded its borders only this turn. Before the hill was not in our borders and therefore the coast was fogged imo. So no way to know in advance.

Starving Steffi is ok?

Ok, I setup the cities accordingly to my plan. Ana Paula will produce 300 GP (without losing pop but being down to 1 food), Heidi is next for the 400 one (starving down 2 pop to 7, maybe even 6 ... this city is tricky unfortunately frown), Pamela gets the 500 one (probably delayed a turn so that Heidi can finish) and Steffi is last for the 600 one, a turn before the GA ends (as we have to change civics on the last turn).

Just have to decide what to do with all those GPs... probably bulbing.

All right. If you have the spreadsheet I'd like to see it.

Looks like yurimack didn't punch us in the gut, whew. Lurkers could use some screenshots...

(September 20th, 2013, 19:48)NobleHelium Wrote: Lurkers could use some screenshots...

Hi, I'm a lurker, and I endorse this message.

As you can see Heidi is 17 GPP short. I don't see a way to get them so we will have to work 2 GP on T132 there as well to finish the 400 GP. Means Pamela has to delay her GP by a turn, though that city can easily do other stuff in the meantime so that doesn't hurt imo. Though it means also that Steffi has to delay by a turn because it is first in turn order. Didn't think of that before. Thing is, we will switch most likely out of Caste and Pacifism at T134 and Steffi doesn't have Library nor Forge. So we have to get her to 598 GPP on T133 and with the 2 GPP from SH it should tick over on T134 regardless.

Spreadsheet looks good but I didn't check closely for possible errors.

Looks like BaII is going to settle south of the jungled pig. Not much we can do about that right now, I guess Nicole will be a border city for a while. I went ahead and offered yurimack sugar for spice and sheep for cow. We can and I think should offer them rice for wheat as well, assuming they take the current offers. Iris will be able to grow to size 14 productively with the market + wheat. I've kept the city on its current arrangement which works the mine as well as an engineer, but if they accept the trades we can work Moai tiles instead and grow again quickly. We should be able to build the palace easily during the GA at the same time that we're researching Civil Service. I dropped science to 60% which is sufficient to finish Philosophy.

Also, there was a worker with movement left southwest of Nicole, so I told him to put a turn into the jungle chop. We should chop that forest soon for half the granary.

I hope Nakor is about to play because he just played their PB13 turn and they're holding up Gavagai...