As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Thanks a lot NH smile

I juggled the tiles again near Katharina to work the grass cottages over the plains ones. Not sure if you want that or not, but I figured the chariot finished so we can switch into growth mode for now.

Started playing the turn, no time to finish though. I'll do so later.

(September 24th, 2013, 10:03)Gavagai Wrote: Nakor, Jester, if you don't play this turn in about 12 hours, I won't be able to play mine until Friday.

rolleye

Hmmm, wtf happened to the score? slowcheetah was considerably ahead of Gavagai just a couple turns before. You can see it in the screenshots. I guess Gavagai got a bunch of land points and maybe a classical tech? Maybe even a medieval tech?

There are a fair few GPs in the event log. Maybe he bulbed several techs? He made ~60 points which seem excessive even for landpoints. Well, maybe if he used a GA to bomb a city he might have gotten several, but I think even then 60 are quite high.

Well it looks like the point gain was on the turn roll, so it wasn't bulbing. He could have gotten land points for a bomb 20 turns back, I have no recollection of whether there were any Artists born or not.

Serdoa, you should log back in and move the unused worker on the roaded tundra deer. I was about to do it but I got disconnected, and I'm having trouble logging back in now. You can send him to the 1/4 completed cottage at Doris, and both workers can complete it next turn. That actually obviates the need for a lighthouse there, do you want to switch to a unit instead?

Hm, then it can only be LP I guess. I haven't seen that any wonder was built either so if he hasn't set up all his cities to get a new citizen on the same turn...

Anyhow. Some points from the current turn:

1) I changed EP-spending to 2-2-2 between yurimack, Kurumi and BaII. yurimack and Kurumi to keep graphs, BaII because he is spending against us and is either building Courthouses or uses the EP-slider. I certainly don't want him seeing our research. Kurumi hopefully will soon stop spending or we will get additional Ziggurats.

2) Heidi actually can finish its GP on the outlined turn, I had a fault in my calculation. Unfortunately still Pamela and Steffi are first in turn order and would reach 400 at that turn as well, so they both have to slow down. But it gets worse. Pamela is also behind Steffi in turn order so Steffi would have to slow down yet again. But that would mean to produce the necessary GPP in the last turn of the GA. We are not in Caste on that turn though so Steffi actually can't produce the GP.

The only way I see is to have Steffi get the 500 GPP and Pamela the 600 (as Pamela can reach 500 the same turn as Steffi and it won't matter). Unfortunately again due to not being in Caste the last turn of the GA we can't get the GP done but instead have to slow-produce him. Right now only via GSpy and GE slot. Will take till T139 that way. Or longer if we don't want to risk getting a GSpy. I don't think it would matter much, we need two 2 GP for our next GA anyway.

Alternatively we stay in Caste and learn to build Workshops. But with all those water tiles and our obvious focus on cottages due to FIN it doesn't really seem worth it, even if we go to Guilds soonish.

OR we simply don't get the 600 one right now. But in that case all we did so far in Pamela was wasted. Also we need the GP and it would be a shame not to use the GPP-multipliers right now, even if we can't produce a full GP with it.

Thoughts?

(September 24th, 2013, 11:27)NobleHelium Wrote: Serdoa, you should log back in and move the unused worker on the roaded tundra deer. I was about to do it but I got disconnected, and I'm having trouble logging back in now. You can send him to the 1/4 completed cottage at Doris, and both workers can complete it next turn. That actually obviates the need for a lighthouse there, do you want to switch to a unit instead?

On it.

Edit: Switched to a Forge. We will have at least 16 hammers there, seems good enough for a forge to me.