As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

What do you think about rushing some LBs to the far island near yurimack and planting a city on that grass hill at the north end? Too provocative?

Also, I'm about to offer Sian ivory for dye since we have TRs with him now.

Never mind, Sian already has ivory. Well we can offer him sugar for dye soon once we hook up another sugar.

We also have a trade route to slowcheetah but no contact yet.

Okay...looks like Gavagai ended turn and THEN attacked Nakor and took razed a city?

Reload? lol

Well I'm pretty sure he's allowed to do that since he has the second half of the turn, but it's still very odd.

Can we unload the western vulture from the galley onto the hill west of the pig this turn? We'll go NE-NW with the galley next turn I assume and can pick up the vulture again.

Also, I went ahead and offered sugar for dye and then OB with Sian. We'll hook up another sugar next turn and also Iris is growing, so I didn't want to miss the trade by a turn if Sian plays before us.

Did unload, moved missionary.

I attacked BaII again. Down at Nicole he had 2 Axes covering two workers with a spear behind. We had 2 chariots. I killed one axe with a chariot (at 65%) and lost one chariot to his second axe (at 69%). I covered the damaged first chariot with 2 more chariots which his axe should not have odds to kill. He has a spearman 1 turn behind but even if his workers road he probably can't attack with it as I don't think he has Construction yet and his spearman has to cross a river. We'll see.

Some interesting events happened while I was logged in. slowcheetah met us with his highly damaged galley...

He opened a trade window with me and checked out our city list and then offered OB. I didn't realize where we had met him at this point and thought he would be west of Sian and thus I was tempted to accept to pave the way for our work boat. But I resisted the temptation and told him that I wasn't authorized to accept the deal, and he said he would offer it again later after I had logged off.

Anyway, from the looks of things, he is probably in the top center of the map and thus it isn't really important for us to get OB with him at this point. I'd recommend declining OB for now to stop him from exploring past us and potentially getting circumnavigation. If he declares war we can kill his galley with our upcoming trireme (or we can actually kill his galley now at 99.9% odds but I don't think there's a need to be aggressive right now).

The other odd thing is that if you look at the screenshot, meeting slowcheetah has somehow removed our trade routes with everyone except yurimack! This is a big problem but I hope it's just a bug, because they were still there when I first logged in. I'm going to log out and log back in and hopefully they'll be back.

Correction, I don't think it's meeting slowcheetah that removed our trade routes...it's you declaring war on BaII. lol Well that's annoying but I guess we'll have to live with it, our sugar for dye trade with Sian will be cancelled at EOT.

Unless I offer a cease fire and BaII accepts before the turn ends...it's tempting because there's no harm in it even if he does accept, we can always declare again next turn.