As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Looks like Gavagai bulbed something, mid-turn increase of 18 points.

Taking a look at the game. Serdoa is quite the Don Juan, I have to say. lol

We need a library in Iris! (that was probably already discussed, by I won't really read all the thread).

Well I really want to build a library in Iris but there are these knight things we need to build...

I went ahead and swapped Carina over to the second ivory. We'll make 18h this turn and 25h next turn for 43h.

Good smile

@Ichabod

Well, not really. It was just the time back then... lol

Well for all we know Serdoa could just be pulling random female names off a list by now. wink

True lol and you can bet that is what I tell my wife if she ever looks on my pc when I'm logged in and asks wink

Played the new turn, left 1 worker unmoved as I was unsure what to do with him. Feel free to do what ever you feel like with it. Also please again check on tiles etc. I think everything is setup correctly but I might very well have missed something.

(October 1st, 2013, 12:30)Serdoa Wrote: True lol and you can bet that is what I tell my wife if she ever looks on my pc when I'm logged in and asks wink

Or you could say they are all Noble's girlfriends! neenerneener

I roaded with the remaining worker, did not end turn. We can move to the grassland hill after that. I think we should swap the new builds in Ines and Steffi to HAs which will upgrade in queue to knights and can then be whipped.

Sian must be trading his stone away to either Gavagai or WK/Merovech whom we haven't met yet.