As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I'm going to log in and play our turn for us, reload or not. I'd say the fact that BaII played his turn means that Sian should suck it up and get a sense of responsibility. Or a teammate. Of course, the people with these problems generally never work well in teams either.

Here's how I moved the scouting units...note that there's a slowcheetah galley by yurimack and that yurimack moved out his galley as mentioned. You should log in and check things over in case we do end up not reloading.

And I paused the game again of course.

I also whipped the forge up north at Isabella (in addition to the longbow at Katharina which you didn't seem to have any objections to). Three pop, but minimal overflow so the forge overflow bug doesn't affect us too much. I gave a cottage over to Birgit as a result, and the other two citizens were miners. That should save us a citizen or two when whipping knights.

The AP is due in 9t including the current turn, so that's not bad. We'll want to build the religious buildings everywhere after the knights. And also some ziggurats...

(October 3rd, 2013, 03:20)Serdoa Wrote: Of course thinking about it, we could instead tech fast-forward and go for Rifles respectively Cavalry. Not sure how long that would take us though (but there is still land to settle).

Any opinion on the above Noble?

And I'll take a look when I get home, though it looks like we will reload regardless.

(October 3rd, 2013, 03:23)NobleHelium Wrote: Well knights are usually a good point to attack. And the way that the border is tense right now will require a lot of upkeep anyway, so I'm fine with it.

This was my opinion, I wasn't clear enough. I mean that I think we should stick to the plan and attack at knights. The next-era silver bullet is always tempting but often you just need to go for it and attack when your advantage is good enough. There's still plenty of land to be settled, true, so normally an attack isn't expected at this point. But I think the "keep settling and then attack" strategy is well-worn and pretty boring right now, so I'd rather just go in and see what happens.

Ah ok smile Just a fair warning: I'm most likely away from the 01 November till 03 November. We most probably will be waiting for a turn to be reloaded at that point, but just in case we are not wink

Yeah I'll be back in the States by then. I'll need a reminder though.

Why is our score only 748? Did we really get that many points last turn?

edit: And do I need to look at the game or is that the already played turn?

It's the already played turn, but if you're not too busy you should take a look. Although I recommend signing in as "PYFT".

As for getting 29 points, I guess so.

Checked, looks good. We could hit BaIIs stack next turn again but we most likely would lose 3 units for 3 of his + 2 workers. So in hammers worth it most likely, but in terms of security probably not.