As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I logged out without moving them, forgot I was still logged in. You should check it out now if you can.

Moved them, played turn. Too tired to think about the HAs right now. I guess we have or are pre-building them already in most of the cities, with a few exceptions (Pamela because AP, Carina because settler, others because to small).

Btw: We need a unit with lvl4 to unlock HE. And BaIIs stack looks delicious lol No, but seriously, we should check how much we need for a GG. If we could get one and with it HE, we could most likely 2-turn Knights in Iris. Or pave over some of the non-riverside cottages and get one city setup with workshops. Not sure on that one, without Caste its probably not worth it.

Well, Pamela would make for a fine HE city. We could shift future wonder building to Iris now that it has Bureaucracy. (I prefer not to build the HE at Moai if possible because that uses both national wonder slots, and the Moai city generally has such good commerce potential that it'd be a waste to spam units with it.) And even longer term than that we can set up a new production city. You should start thinking about how we'll pry marble from cheetah or Jowy though. lol

Anyway we need 25 points to a GG which is a lot. Killing 4 units at 2 exp each would only be 8, so that's not going to cut it. Hopefully we'll get an HE unit in the attack and can settle the GG.

A decision to make at Katharina this turn: we can either put the overflow into the forge now as we are doing, and plan to whip the forge at 2-pop shortly before we get Guilds, overflowing into a knight that will be 2-whipped afterwards. Or we can overflow into an HA now and then whip the knight when we get Guilds. My hunch is that finishing the forge is slightly better.

I'd say finish the forge.

And yes you are right about Marble. Shame that slow seemingly got all the resources and we didn't. I know, I know these maps are not meant to be balanced and we are leading but still if you think about what we could have done with the resources he has...

Well the stone helped us quite a bit I'd say, early (and strong enough) Moai is very underrated. And we did get Henge and HG and Pyramids too. lol We are a bit lacking on luxuries, I agree with that.

We also met WarriorKnight/Merovech this turn, no idea where or how though. I didn't notice until I saw their city in the top 5 screen. We can start putting EPs on them in 2-3t after we get graphs on slowcheetah. They have 12 cities to our 17 I think.

Here are some post-GA demos and graphs.

Uh, problem. lol BaII got a Christian spread in his west border city, which means the city produces 3 cpt now. banghead Screwed over by our own religion!

Yeah saw that. Nothing we can do unfortunately I guess. Well, except for whipping a culture-building I guess.

How does that work with religion, I always forget. If you have no state religion, every religion present gives you 1cpt? But if you have one you get also only 1 cpt but only for the state religion? Or would we for example get 3 cpt as well if we got the Taoist missionary over there?

And while we are at it: Why can't I check how long the Monument needs to double its output? Well, I guess I can. City has it since its exists and I think it takes 1000 years for it to double, right?

If you have no state religion, you get culture from any religion in your cities. If you have a state religion, then you only get culture from that religion.

Stonehenge monuments do not double in culture. But yes, normally it would be 1000 years to double. We are in the 20 year turn section so that would be approximately 50 turns.

Whipping a Library is probably too expensive. and Theatres are at Drama I think *sigh*. Oh well, that will give our plans away at least 2 turns earlier I guess. Of course if he looks at the power graphs it will be obvious earlier already most likely as we need like 7-10 turns to move all the troops down south.