As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I just asked for his. I would rather not give him ours because chances are he'll trade it to anyone reaching Paper.

As for Gavagai, I doubt he'll declare war just because of the silver. Might be different if we would give away Iron or Horses.

I'm going to play the turn in around 6.5 hours from now and declare war.

Yeah I know, Nakor trades with anyone and everyone.

Anyway, we need to wait until BaII plays before declaring war because he played before us the last two turns. It's annoying that he switched himself, I agree.

Yeah, lets hope he plays. I wouldn't mind going first but it would obviously be a double-move right now, even though we KNOW that he can't have vision on our stack.

If you want, I could play the turn tomorrow (for me) if it ends up being more convenient, depending on when BaII plays. But you'd need to tell me which cities are still building knights and which are done and what should be whipped, etc.

I can do that city stuff (that shouldn't matter for the turn split as it does not influence anything / conveys no double-move). So yeah, if he hasn't played before I go to bed it would be great if you could do the Knight moves.

My flight back is in the early afternoon UTC on the 19th by the way, so I'll be out of commission from a few hours before that until approximately 24 hours afterwards.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. If the war is too hot I will ask for a pause.

On that note: I'm logging in now, BaII finally played.

BaII moved one of his axes onto the hill. No, I don't understand either why he would do that this turn, as he finally finished chopping the jungle, therefore lost the defense bonus, making his guys much more vulnerable. It would be more sensible to do that move last turn or the turn before. Oh well...

I should be asleep but I'm not, so you should get on the chat.

So, after giving Noble the live chat for our war-turn I'll make a short report here. Without pictures, sorry. News of the turn:

1) The war against BaII started. We promoted a Knight to C1,S1 which gave us 90% odds on the spear that was guarding his small stack. We won, being taken down to 6.8 health and left BaII with just 2 Axes and 2 Workers. His 3rd axe as written above was moved on the hill 1E of his stack. As the chariots were getting 90% odds we attacked his Axes with those, one both battles, the second flawlessly, and took his workers. We moved another Knight onto that Chariot/Worker stack to protect it from the axe. That axe is pretty much dead by this point, it just doesn't know it yet.

After those first battles the only thing left to do was to move our troops according to Nobles war-plan some posts up. Next turn we will attack and hopefully take both cities. Just for reference, BaII has 1 Axe,1Spear in ThrowshotGG and 3 Axes,2 Spears in FeedshotGG. A chariot is 2S,1E of FeedshotGG. Due to the turn-split he can't whip any defenders in, so we should not face any more units most likely.

2) WK started a golden age last turn already. Also they are spending like crazy against us in EP and are up to 143 or some such to our 59. I ... don't like that. He definitely has better targets to spend EP against instead of the guys that are separated by an ocean to him. Like yurimack who have quite a few units running around in their land. Or Sian who is their direct neighbour as well.

3) I decided not to do the whips in Carina and Fernanda for the Knights and instead produce them slowly. We have 24 Knights now and will get up to 29 in any case. No need to trash our cities right now even further imo.