As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Fucking Sian and his fucking pauses delaying the game again.

Hey, you should check out the signs south of TSGG and tell me what you think.

Yeah, it gets annoying. Especially with us being at war. And from the looks of it the turn won't be played before 1400 my time. Only relieve I see is that BaII most likely wouldn't have played before later today in any case, so it might not make too much difference in the end.

Still, that turn is running already for 29 hours and according to the tech-thread we will get at least 36 hours on the clock - best case...

I agree with your ideas for that area Noble. I think he spaced his cities FAR apart, so he didn't care. given that he probably can't work more than 8-10 tiles per city he easily wasted 10 tiles per city that weren't shared with any other city. Might work out great in the end-game, but you have to get there first...

I also moved our Trireme into his territory. Didn't think about it when playing our turn, so at least that's something the pause helped us with wink

Oh wow... brainfart moment. I opened the diplo-screen with Jowy. While the game was paused... Guess what, we can't unpause the game now. And Jowy can't either.

edit: That's something to correct with a mod btw...

Oh yeah. Haha. Okay let's do that then. We could get another settler out of Barbara, not sure if that's better than growing to 14 or not.

No, it's fine. You can log out and back in and the trade screen will be gone. Since you haven't actually sent any trade requests, Jowy won't get anything either.

Ah ok. Good to know.

Did someone declare on slow? He whipped heavily this turn.

Also, you are gone in a few hours till sometimes Sunday, yes?

Nah not yet, it's only the 18th. I would be gone by this time tomorrow. I logged in to check and we can do Lib in 3t. Can't do it in 2t even if we get enough capture gold for max burn.

Nobody declared on cheetah but his GA was at an end so he swapped back into Slavery and presumably was just doing whips that he was waiting to do before. I would have waited until the turn after the GA though.