As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I upped the tech to 100% since we lost some burn power from the whips. We'll get some capture gold next turn anyway.

Sounds good, lets hope we really take the capture gold next turn. Well, seriously, we should have slightly over 50% to win the first fight and more than that for the second. Depends on how many promotions he got though...

It's fine, worst case we build a little wealth. But pop will grow back this turn and thus the rate will go up, it's just a precautionary measure.

Anyway I checked the combat log and the spear that survives won a 33.1% battle, a 13.7% battle, and a 67.1% battle (odds are from our perspective). To get more than 1 experience as a defender you need to have below 50% odds, so that should be 1 exp, 1 exp and probably 2 exp respectively. So I'm pretty sure he'll only have one promotion available.

I'll be out shortly, I'll see you sometime tomorrow.

Have a good flight back Noble. smile

We took Feedshot-GG as well this turn (renamed to Martina). Lost nothing as he just had the damaged spear in it. I guess he was at size 3 last turn already and could not whip that city.

We also got a look at his next city. He has 4 Axes, 1 Chariot, 1 Catapult in it IIRC. Not really impressive. I moved our one-movers forward, we can join them next turn with 10 Knights IIRC. Those will be 2N of the city. He might be able to catapult our stack but if he does not get some from other cities he won't have more than 3 (1 in there now, 1 that he might have whipped this turn, 1 that he might whip next turn). But if he does what then? If he attacks out with his troops he might be able to kill a few units (maybe, as we have I think 5 completely undamaged Knights so he would need to hit them quite often that his axes get odds). But if he does he can't move back in the city. And without the defense-bonus from it, his units are easy prey for us.

I think that will be pretty much the theme throughout this war. As long as we have enough units at hand, he won't be able to attack into them without having much worse odds than if he simply defends. But if we take the next city, we should be able to move around cities with too many defenders.

All right I'm back. My monitor is shockingly big after staring at my laptop for a month.

smile Happy to have you back, hope you had a good flight Noble.

It was okay. We had refueling in Vancouver and due to TSA regulations they had to re-screen everyone. But the PITA part was that the airport wasn't built for that kind of thing so they didn't have an x-ray anywhere near the gate. So they ended up hand inspecting the bags, needing everyone to open them. Terrible. Stopping was good though, long non-stop flights are pretty annoying.

Hey, I'm going to swap Sabine over to a monastery instead of the forge. I also offered Jowy sugar for wine.

Edit: Son of a bitch, Gavagai rolled the turn while I was doing that. Oh well, we can sit on the two forge hammers for a while (I had also swapped off the mines initially before changing my mind...post turn roll).

Also, what's the plan for the GG?