As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

No real plan for the GG yet. I would love to have a GG-Medic and we could use the Knight that was built in Iris. Would have 25 XP, so 2 more to get him to the next promotion IIRC.

Yeah that is an option, and you only need 26 exp for that promotion actually. I was hoping we would get a C1 knight with 6 experience and a promotion unused by now, but no such luck. lol

Jowy accepted our sugar for wine deal and asked for a map trade which I almost accidentally accepted before declining. Do we really need Construction next or can it wait until after PP?

Let me see the turn today before we decide on that ok? I think we still have 2 turns left before we have Lib, so I'd like to evaluate after I see what BaII has.

BaII logged out but didn't end turn. So, do we play or not? 19 hours left, means I have to either play within the next 2 hours (while I have time) or tomorrow morning (which I really am not keen to do)...

Hmmm? We finish Lib at EOT. I don't think we can play the turn without BaII having ended his, unless he says so.

Well, I'll go to bed now. Most likely will need a pause tomorrow, but we'll see - I have to get up early but if he hasn't played at that point still (or not ended turn, we need to pause)...

I did most of the obvious stuff so that you don't need to spend time on them. I changed a few of the worker movements in the jungle due to previous miscalculations, I'm pretty sure the new ones are better. And we finally got Christianity in Iris. thumbsup Taoism too.

He logged in for 5 minutes... 5 minutes *sigh* Oh well, I play the rest of the turn now.

What do we take with Lib? I think we never fully agreed upon anything. Well, checking Nat is worth nearly 3000 beakers, so that's no question after all.

We're taking Nat of course, otherwise we wouldn't be doing the overflow gymnastics at Iris. smile