As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Yeah, he does. yuris also picked up Guilds. We might want to consider teching Engineering soon.

I don't think they intend to hit us with galley sailing over (though slow had Compass right? could be astro-play indeed). Yeah, Engineering might be good. Probably getting a few boats into the water would also not be the worst option, just for scouting.

Btw: What is our tech-rate now that we have PP?

435 bpt breakeven at 60% right now. cheetah doesn't have Guilds, he'd have to get Monarchy and Feudalism first.

Well, that means no Banking either, that means no Economics and suddenly I don't care about his gold as we most likely can still reach Economics before him.

435 bpt base are around 520 bpt towards Economics. Roughly 5 turns to get it I guess?

Nakor lost his capital to Gavagai, which was one of the cities with silver so that trade is probably going away soon. Doesn't matter for any city besides Iris though, and we only need to build a temple in Iris to offset that.

Thinking about it, we could "rush" to Rifling and draft Rifleman. I think with 40 of them we could easily take out both Jowy and Kurumi and I doubt that they would have anything to defend against such a force. We would just need some way to get them over to Jowy, 20 galleys are not really my idea and Astronomy is kinda not the greatest thing (though I think losing Colossus would mean just ~40-50 cpt)

I changed a few tiles around in the cities, nothing major though (Iris grows this turn already, should still finish Taj in 6 turns from now). Feel free to check and change if necessary. Also on the eastern ocean BaII has also a Trireme. I moved our galley forward but realistically we will have to move it back if he advances. Probably need to get a Trireme there.

And I moved 5 non-promo Knights forward. We probably lose one attacking the LB, but even with a C2-Knight we would just have 50% odds, so I thought we can as well lose a non-promo one instead. Alternatively we can just move a C2-Knight forward next turn (right now we have no healthy one, that's why I didn't move it in the first place) and attack a turn later. The other Knights need to heal for this and next turn and then we can advance 13 or so. Probably can start next turn to advance the slow-movers. Not that we need them I think, but they are a nice diversion, especially if he hits us with collateral.

Making a couple of changes:

1) Pamela works the other grass mine instead of the engineer. More food and more hammers.
2) Verena steals the dry rice from Nicole and Nicole works a cottage instead. Next turn we can work the improved pig and give the rice back.

As for the trireme we're going to have to stop it before it can pillage something, so I think we'll have to whip a trireme out of Sabine in a couple turns. I think we should park the galley in the ocean tile near Sabine, wait for the trireme to get closer and then run past it. Then our trireme will block his trireme's advance further north.

Hmmm, WK declared war on yuris...

We will lose Martina. BaII landed an axe and a chariot and we just have a spear in there and no unit that can reach it. Unfortunate, as we will finish next turn a road that would allow us to get a unit in. Oh well, size 2 city, so its not like we lose the most important city ever, but it still is annoying.