As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Wait... why don't we attack this turn with our Knights from the pig tile and move all 1-movers there Noble? The odds will be better than if we wait for them to fortify. And if we have to we can retreat next turn back onto the hill with our GG-Medic being in range as well.

Looks like BaII played, I'll be on chat for another four hours or so.

Time to Rifling without GA: Gunpowder 3t, RP ~6t, Rifling ~8t. So 17t. Hmmm.

Okay I finished the turn but I haven't ended it. I did a number of tile swaps that I think make sense, and I also changed Carina to another missionary. We really need one for Nicole (will be done with zig and thus nothing to build) and possibly one for the new city south of it. I also went ahead and swapped Nina over to a granary. Not sure if you disagree or overlooked it since the sign is still there, but the math works out such that the earlier granary will beat out the earlier lighthouse, leaving us at size 3 with half the food box rather than practically nothing in the box.

I thought about your question about how long we'd want to delay the Taj, and it seems like the target should be long enough that we can finish Rifling before the end of it and swap into Nationhood to draft rifles for a bit, before popping another GA to get out of the civic. Based upon the estimate above, it doesn't look like we'll be able to finish Rifling soon enough if we complete the wonder now, I don't think our tech rate is going to double inside the GA.

I'm going to say cheetah is the most likely culprit that's giving gold to BaII, given how much gold he's been sitting on. He also got a few techs towards Guilds but also Philosophy which unlocks Nationalism (and he has no need to get the tech otherwise since he has Paya). I'm not sure which order he did that in, so he may be going for Guilds or Nationalism next. Or maybe Engineering, which yuris just got.

All right, I went ahead and ended turn because you haven't logged in...

Thanks Noble. I thought I'd have time when I get home but I had to take care of family-business first, which took surprisingly more than an hour.

Hmmm did Sian liberate a city from Kurumi and give it back to Gavagai? That's what Civstats indicates...

Possible. I think there was an exchange earlier between Gavagai and Kurumi.

Yeah it is that city I assume. But I don't really see why Sian would do that.

Maybe he took it and realized that he can't hold it? Might be that Gavagai himself was ready to push to get it back, he has finished Nakor basically by now.