As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

BaII logged out but didn't end turn. That's annoying.

Oh, and BaII whipped hard and logged out. No turn ending. I really don't want to ask again if he has forgot or actually has to do something more. I assume he forgot. Or simply want to delay the turn. *sigh* It really gets annoying by now - not that he might have a reason not to end turn. But that there is no information given if that's the case.

I'll be on chat for an hour or two, he ended turn.

Grats smile

Those aren't actually pictures for the purpose of reporting, I'll post something later.

Okay so as you can see from the screenshots from a few turns ago, we had severe issues taking Silver Master due to the large number of longbows and newly acquired 60% culture defense. And BaII had also upgraded an axe or two to maces. So last turn after our main stack was hit with four cats (but not attacked) we decided to move the main knight stack 2W which put us in range of Dyrone, as previously suggested, while the trailing knights grouped up on the hill with the one-movers. The plan was to take Dyrone and then reinforce by galley, shipping the GG there for healing before moving out the knights again. But this turn BaII decided to move three longbows out of the city, very surprisingly. I believe his thinking was that he would need units to defend Rageinald in the west, and believed he had enough units in Silver Master to hold the city. He hadn't even whipped the city in the preceding turns, supporting this theory. (Although his defense was ridiculously bad in 45g where he repeatedly failed to whip like eight cities that were defended by single units despite being boated everywhere by janissaries.) Anyway, once the three longbows were moved out that tipped the odds in our favor and we attacked with all knights, taking the city with five losses.

Also last turn, we traded maps with Sian and it's revealed some interesting things. Here's the remainder of BaII's empire:

And very much of note is the island to the northeast, which leads to a further island which is quite close to WK...

We should settle that ASAP and check it out further. You can also see us preparing to take BaII's island city next turn, unless the RNG smites us.

Also found the reason why Sian is teching so well.

No academy though. Also, we're going to get research visibility on yuris hopefully next turn (if not then the turn after next). We can see Sian's research as well a couple turns after that. That covers 2/3 of the people who can research Nationalism, the other being slowcheetah.

By the way did you say you were going on a trip today, or was it tomorrow?

I'm not. I will stay home to take care of my wife.