As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

And another 2 days lost because Kurumi is not able to ask for help ahead of time... I don't get what is so hard about planning ahead a little bit. Oh well...

I really don't understand what WK was doing with his foreign policy this game. This was his relations only several turns ago:

[Image: t153-wk.JPG?dl=0]

Not exploring at all and OB with only one person? He's since signed OB with like three others, but it's like he's been inside a turtle shell the entire game.

And now for an updated map of the world to alleviate some of this boredom...

On the left side you can see how close that island path we found near BaII is to WK.

I think slow is still in a GA, that's why his MfG is so high.

(November 2nd, 2013, 23:26)NobleHelium Wrote: And now for an updated map of the world to alleviate some of this boredom...

Now that is a jpeg!! Can I ask what tools you used to stitch that together, and how long it took?

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/r...s/ivm/ice/

It's pretty fast. Make sure you get enough overlap between the images and use planar motion. And use satellite camera (alt+f) so that the camera is orthogonal to the map.

Okay, cheetah finished Nationalism so it looks like we need to finish the Taj this turn. No GE in the log so it shouldn't be an issue. Sian is also teching Nationalism, showing 6t.

...And Anna's clam is about to be pillaged by a barbarian galley. WTF?

Well that's annoying. Not a problem I guess though.

yuris double moved us and did not attack our undefended city, so I guess we're fine there. lol I've put up signs with my recommendations.

Host does appear to be down...looks like Gavagai crashed it?