As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

It's not great, but given the consensus to play on I don't see it causing a problem right now. We don't exactly have a volunteer to take concession PMs.

Already now swapping into Nationhood? Thats kinda screaming all your neighbours in the face that you want to go to war. I'd be surprised if he can make much gain this way. Of course he could draft Muskets instead of Rifles, that's possible. He seem to have quite a few happy-res. Still I think drafting is 3 unhappy per draft for 10 turns right? If so that would quickly add up and trash your cities. Alternatively you just draft every city once, but with just 15 cities it would take a long time to actually get enough Muskets. Not that they are any good either at this point. LBs will defend fine, even better than against our Knights - and it hurt with Knights quite a bit.

@WilliamLP: Yes, or at least I thought back then it was agreed to bring up concession in your spoiler-thread and let the admin / lurkers handle it. I'm also not too happy about how it went down now - Gavagai pretty much stated "Hey guys, I think I can win if you help me", you just have to read between the lines. Anyhow, the game is still kinda fun for me - big part because Noble is a good partner (and has not once been upset when he could yet again not reach me at gmail-chat).

Thanks. smile Yeah it's three unhappy per draft. I'd assume he definitely has the room to draft every city besides his capital once, given that his capital is size 20. I'm pretty sure he'll draft muskets because it'll wear off by the time he gets to Rifling anyway. Drafting muskets is not bad if you have the happiness for it, drafting is really very cheap foodwise. Power in numbers really.

He might also be planning another GA in five turns to get out of it, we saw two GS while passing his city earlier and he just spawned a merchant. I can't remember how many GAs he's had though.

I don't really read that into the Gavagai message, but that's partially because I don't think much of his position. He really should have killed Nakor by now and settled some more land than he has.

lol We popped gold at Isabella!

Do you want to offer gold and sugar to WK for gems? He only has one gems so the mutual benefit is still only one happy (and gems is better than sugar). There's a good chance he won't accept anyway but I think we should try. Iris is going to grow into unhappiness in a few turns.

Sian also has an unhooked gems but he's already getting gold from Jowy.

Since when did you become 2metraninja? wink

Gah, had changed it when setting up PB16... hopefully I realize that the next time I log in.

You want to send the currently existing settler to Nina island or the southeast island? I'm fine with either one. Southeast island is higher priority but that Nina worker is going to be idle soon so either way works.

Looks like the city of Cat is producing cats. lol

Okay, WK has Optics now. I think we stick with Rifling and then go for Optics and Astronomy after that, skipping Engineering for now. Then we can get Engineering and Chemistry and get them frigates.

Gavagai wants a map trade again. You'll need to reoffer if you want it. He's settled a few cities in the last few turns I think, up to 20 now.

Time for another large empire overview. As you can see we are pushing culture in the south. Last turn we ran all artists at Billie as it newly came out of revolt and was going to starve no matter what.

cheetah also built ToA.

Hey Noble, I don't have much time today, sorry. I don't want to trade maps with Gavagai right now. And I agree with your outlined tech-path. Right now I think we really should go for 50+ Rifles + some Galleons and just invade WK and yuri and be done with the game.

Also I don't know what to do with the workboat in the westernmost city. No clue why we did build that. And we'll finish UoS soonish. Probably should aim to get DR after Astro and build Spiral Minarett as well.