As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

(October 31st, 2013, 08:10)Krill Wrote:
(October 11th, 2013, 03:15)Serdoa Wrote: I will be away from 1st November to 3rd November. Looking at the current situation of the game and extrapolating from there I doubt I will be in a position to just leave notes for a lurker to play the turns so I'd like to ask for a pause at that point.

I will of course put down another post on 31st October to remind everyone.

Serdoa, this still happening?

Sorry, didn't see that earlier. No, I stay at home, no pause needed.

np, I hope your wife starts feeling better soon.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Paused for Pindicator.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Resumed and moving. Sorry, I forgot to play before work this morning and went with the assumption I had after work
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I logged in, haven't played turn (just checking stuff), will play it when I wake up.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Heads up, got a few unexpected night shifts from 2145-0745 GMT tonight and tomorrow, so my play times might seem a bit weird.

I warned scooter already but i'm in the middle of moving to one place / cleaning out another. Hopefully it won't causr me to miss turns but if i haven't played and the timer is running down please give me a reminder -- i've probably just forgotten in all the craziness
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

After watching the debacle that is PB16 unfold, I just want to say: Guys, it's great to play such a relaxed game with you all.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIy0vvVJdm67JUvqF5wxz...pp4iNd2FIC]
I have to run.

(November 14th, 2013, 12:24)Krill Wrote: After watching the debacle that is PB16 unfold, I just want to say: Guys, it's great to play such a relaxed game with you all.

+1

I'd happily play another game with this crew. smile
fnord