As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

The work boat is supposed to be for the city south of Jessica, we just don't have the settler for it yet until we're back in Slavery. It is rather premature now that I think about it, we could have worked another coast instead of the forest and built it slower. Oh well.

Yeah we should get DR soon.

Which settler do you want to send to Nina island and which to the southeast island? Galley movement will be slightly different depending on that.

I want the Nina-one first, but that's not really the smart move. The smart move is imo the southeast island one first. So that's what we do I suggest.

All right. I'll put up signs for the galley and worker movements accordingly, we'll settle the southeast one first.

Actually we can get a settler out of Nicole right after the GA in the same time that the existing settler can get down there. So I say we send the existing settler to Nina island, get a settler out of Nicole (whip t170) to southeast island, and send Carina's settler to one of the locations south of Jessica.

Okay I've put up lots of signs. We'll need to use all of our available galleys.

I've renamed the galleys after greek letters. Here's an overview of the galley and settler logistics.

Clearly it's time for a PYFT war. wink

You sure you want to work that third artist over the cottage at Billie that's one turn to a hamlet? It'll be four turns to border pop either way because we'll be out of Caste/Merc on the last turn of the GA. At least I think we're switching to Free Market, heh.

cheetah declared on Sian by the way.

Ah ok, didn't take that into account. In that case it probably really makes not much sense. I just want to get to 100 asap to push a little bit more culture. Not sure that is worth it, we probably won't gain any tiles by doing that anyway, but I also don't feel like calculating how much culture he has on the tiles. Would be great if the game would show you that.

Yeah, would be great if you could hold alt or something and see the tile culture. I'll switch him back to the cottage. We won't get any tiles back (at least not before we take out his capital assuming we're declaring again soon), but we should be able to get to 10% culture for drafting soonish.