As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Actually I miscalculated too. crazyeye We do need to work the two extra artist turns this and next turn in order to get a 4t border pop.

Tentative t169 draft list...

1. Nina
2. Julia
3. Anna
4. ?

We can actually get 24 drafts in because we can draft after and before the civic switch. Those will be on GA turns but it'll probably be worth it. At the least I think we should draft those three on t169 because they need as much movement as possible. We also don't really have 24 draftable cities but I'm thinking we can double draft a few.

Doris? I'd rather draft the ones further away from the battle first... or should we? Maybe better to draft those close-by first so we can redraft them a few turn after the war starts?

Draft Renate maybe? It won't have any tiles unless it steals the cottage from Nicole, which forces Nicole onto the farm which is meh. We can also load it onto Delta and unload it inside Martina immediately, letting it move southward slightly quicker (okay only one tile quicker but it's still good! lol). So it's a good candidate, but Doris is fine if you want to do the back-to-front strategy as well.

Edit: Well it can also work the coast, forgot about that. Up to you.

I went ahead and swapped the civics, including Free Market. Did not draft anything. We're getting considerably better trade route values now compared to 10t ago because our cities have grown and other people's cities have grown. Incidentally, Iris is now fully happy because of the barracks, but we'll still want to build the cathedral for when we switch back to Bureaucracy. I have a sneaking feeling we can tech Engineering and still finish Astronomy at the same time as or right after WK, but I've set it to Compass for now. But it may be worth it to tech Engineering now...our rifles would move to the south a lot faster.

With research visibility on four people, I've assigned some points to Gavagai. We'll still need significant investment into WK to maintain visibility with him. Sian is going down hard though and may actually be eliminated very soon...

I gave the pig back to Steffi because we can't support a draft at Pamela and still maintain size 14. The happiness right now is inflated due to Nationhood barracks happiness. We can grow back to size 14 later after we've bled off the draft unhappiness. I think we want to delay the rifle (by not chopping and by working slightly fewer hammers) so that the GG can settle next turn for another promotion. It won't materially delay most of our later rifles.

We probably shouldn't draft Julia this turn actually, otherwise we'll have two unhappy citizens. We can draft next turn and whip the settler. The one turn's movement isn't that critical here anyway. As for who to draft instead...I think I would draft Verena. It'll draft off a workshop which is a weak tile relative to other tiles on this last GA turn.

Drafted T169:

Nina
Verena
Anna
Renate

Uhh...Renate wasn't actually drafted? And Verena's rifle wasn't moved...

And I just finished the chop at Pamela even though I shouldn't have, because we'll be over 220h this turn if we work normal tiles. banghead My bad.

On the plus side, we have a shrine! dance

Well anyway, this turn I would draft...

1) Nicole (already drafted)
2) Julia
3) Renate
4) Martina

lol Well, I'm happy we both fucked up, makes it easier when we can share the blame wink

I'm on chat for a while...