As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Did some easy stuff to save you some time, not that much though. We'll get research visibility on Gavagai in 2t.

Thanks. I'll play now. Seems rather straightforward as I had done most of it already. Just need to look at your draft-list again and build the right shrine wink

I went ahead and built the shrine to avoid possible confusion. wink

Finished turn. Nothing happened on the interturn as far as I can say though I didn't invest much time to check so that BaII doesn't think we played part of our turn already and double-moved him or something like that.

Looks like BaII's chariot got attacked by...a barb unit? lol We can kill it with the rifle now.

I offered Kurumi gold for incense. Could have offered sugar, but I figured we'd want Kurumi to benefit from the more useful happiness resource. Nobody else is willing to trade us anything for our gold anyway.

We REALLY NEED MP in our cities like Rita and Verena. Or are you just going to let them be unhappy?

OH FUCK, sorry. I went ahead and settled Joy without realizing it would teleport BaII's chariot. UGH, sorry dude, should have declared war and killed it first. frown This is super annoying because we can't free up the rifle for a while now. I think we should keep the longbow on the galley and send it down to Rita to free up a rifle from MP duty there, and send the island rifle to the pig to ward off the chariot. The southern spear can go back to Clarissa, northern spear will cover workers near Joy.

Going to log out before I screw up any further. >.>

(November 15th, 2013, 07:38)Thoth Wrote:
(November 15th, 2013, 00:42)NobleHelium Wrote:If you know of a way to deselect units, I'd love to know it. lol

Ask and ye shall receive:

1) Turn off auto unit cycling in the options menu.
2) Shift + Click on the unit icon (circled in yellow) at the bottom of the main screen (as if you were deselecting a unit in the stack)
3) Profit.

Thanks to Ellimist and Mardoc for very, very patiently explaining to me how to do the above during the EITB PB. smile

I recommend drafting Heidi, Carina, Steffi, Pamela. You'll want to declare war first and check if we're still good on happiness on those cities though. Remember we will lose barracks +2 happiness in 2t when we go GA again and swap out of Nationhood.

Going to take a look now.

Btw: Do we even want to draft if not necessary? I mean I see the benefits obviously, but maybe we don't need those units right now for the BaII war. Probably know when I attacked Rageinald.

10 Maces, 10 Catapults, 9 LBs, 1 Axe are on the hill 2SE of Rageinald.

Oh yeah and I lost 2 Knights against his LB and Axe because I lost at 89% - which was my fault because I mismoved our C2,S1 so that it would have to attack across the river. Well, we lose those units in any case when he counter-strikes so probably not really relevant.