As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

Same, awesome group folks. Even if we've slipped to a terrible mere 9 turns a week. thumbsup
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(November 12th, 2013, 22:16)pindicator Wrote: I warned scooter already but i'm in the middle of moving to one place / cleaning out another. Hopefully it won't causr me to miss turns but if i haven't played and the timer is running down please give me a reminder -- i've probably just forgotten in all the craziness

OK Pin there are over 6 hours on the clock and you are the last person to play, so no rush.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Er, sorry, thought I logged out but didn't. Hope didn't stop anyone from playing the turn.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Going to get to the turn in about 2 hours.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(November 19th, 2013, 00:16)Lewwyn Wrote: Going to get to the turn in about 2 hours.

Please pause for me when you've played.
I have to run.

(November 19th, 2013, 01:14)novice Wrote:
(November 19th, 2013, 00:16)Lewwyn Wrote: Going to get to the turn in about 2 hours.

Aw yeah, I paused it. First time evar with onscreen keyboard on my mac.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(November 19th, 2013, 02:32)Lewwyn Wrote:
(November 19th, 2013, 01:14)novice Wrote:

Aw yeah, I paused it. First time evar with onscreen keyboard on my mac.

Congratulations. smile

Turn rolled.
I have to run.

Paused for Pindicator with 58 minutes left on the clock.
I have to run.

Sorry guys, i remembered to play pb13 but forgot to play this one. I'll have it done within the hour.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I'm sorry but I have on short notice a travelling appointment. I will be away from tomorrow morning (approx. 11 hours from now) and come back on Saturday sometimes after noon. Please pause the game for me after the current turn has rolled.