As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

And I burned the city because no way we can hold that.

Drafted: Carina, Steffi, Pamela, Isabella,

And please turn auto-promote on. Won't make much difference, but still.

I think drafting is worthwhile, yeah. We'll need those rifles to defend our cities anyway, the world of Astronomy approaches.

I turned on autopromote.

I think we should whip the forge at Anna this turn, it'll be 1 citizen unhappy even with the incense from Kurumi. And we'll regrow back fast there. There are a few other cities unhappy but I wouldn't whip those as Barbara's pop is good for trade routes, Julia will get religion soon, and Martina will finish its forge.

I logged out without whipping, only Kurumi left to play this turn.

Eh screw it, going to log back in and do it. It looks terrible not working the pig like it's currently configured. lol Apologies if you disagree!

...and I just realized I whipped the missionary instead. God damn I am an idiot. banghead

Okay well I just remembered that we're due to get whale next turn, so that'll allow us to grow back to size 6 (I think). We can grow on the forge and then swap to a worker.

Don't think it will make much difference either way Noble. Lets see what BaII does with his stack.

Also, I really would love to call this game. I got the general sense from the tech-thread discussion that everyone else is just doing stuff here and there and isn't really caring much and honestly I don't want to invest more time in this when everyone has basically given up already anyway - especially with Astro coming - and is playing this more like a SP-game in which to screw around and try stuff out.

Not sure how to communicate that though.

Yeah I know. But you know me, I am super serious about everything.

Kurumi declined the trade it seems, which is surprising to me. BaII retreated his stack. Remember to turn off auto-promote. Two of our HE rifles got promoted to CG2 because of that, I guess their "dual role" makes them randomize between CG and Combat promotions.

We can probably tech Astronomy in 2t assuming we fire the GA next turn. Or we could tech Chemistry first...

I switched EPs over to Jowy.

I would draft Doris, Heidi, Carina (stacked draft, will need MP immediately), and Renate (stacked, will need MP immediately). I don't think we'll want to draft anything next turn.