As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Moved a Knight onto the chariot. Even with Engineering his stack can't reach that tile so he only could attack with Axe and LB.

Hmmm well he could be going for Gunpowder because he lacks iron for pikemen. That's the only good reason I can think of for him to research Guilds rather than Engineering.

1430g to upgrade all knights. We can upgrade them all and still finish DR next turn. I assume we'll build the Minaret in Iris.

Yeah. Not sure we can finish it before the GA ends but the only other city that could build it reasonably quick is Pamela and with the HE that city has something else to do.

(I actually was considering swapping the wonder it builds right now over to Iris but thought better of it wink)

Well Martina can definitely do wonders now. Iris is still faster though and we want more GPP there to finish up the great person.

Next turn we upgrade the Knights. That will take their movement away. We'll move out the Rifles 1SW of Billie. That tile can't be reached by BaII. The turn after we move another 1SW with them and with the Cavalry as well. The turn after we can attack his capital depending on the amount of troops he has in there. His culture should be gone if we take it, so we should be able to move the Rifles in.

Sounds good.

Are you not planning to upgrade the knight covering the chariot? We can't upgrade if it's not in our territory. And we need movement remaining on the unit to upgrade.

I moved the knight and the chariot 1N where we can still see basically everything relevant and the knight can upgrade next turn.

Thanks for the move.

I upgraded now all our troops and we have slightly not enough money to finish DR this turn. So I changed tech down by 10% and did build in 2 cities research to finish it this turn. Feel free to veto that and finish it differently or not at all this turn. We won't start SM before the turn after next anyway.

Btw: I think slow might actually have not that bad of a chance to get close to us with all the land he got from Sian. Sian seemed to have just his Knight stack and nothing much else. And all that land looks good + he doesn't need to fear a counter-attack, so he can keep the cities. When they come out of revolt we should see quite some score-jumps from him I think.