As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Okay, totally misunderstood your post. I see now SM means Minaret and not Scientific Method. lol I think we should just not finish DR this turn, I'm going to change Doris to a rifle and Isabella to a settler, and drop tech to 0%. Not sure about those builds, Isabella is really far away from the spots but it doesn't have any food surplus right now so it's a good place to build a settler. Maybe we use it for the Steffi island spot, or send it really far south.

Hey, guys, I know this is mostly irrelevant, but I'll start global-lurking the game now. I think you are at a spot that you don't need my help anymore (like you did when deciding where to settle the capital lol ). Good game, it was a pleasure.

Best naming scheme ever, by the way. goodjob

We're just about through Gaspar's names, give us some more names before you go!

Wait, those were all Gaspars?

I have new-found respect for you sir!

(November 26th, 2013, 15:14)Serdoa Wrote: Wait, those were all Gaspars?

I have new-found respect for you sir!

Gaspar rules!

shades

So, I am not sure we can take that capital. Those maces will be 16.4 strength before shock once they fortify up. We might need a frigate to bombard the defenses in order to take the city out. Probably should have teched Chemistry before DR and upgraded the east coast trireme...

Why have I to be the one to fight the guys that actually defend? Heck, Sian was more advanced than BaII but slow is rolling over him easily it seems. Ok, yes, our troop composition kinda sucks, but still.

Well, thought about it. He moved them in this turn. So no add. bonus next turn on them imo. But we can attack next turn with our Cavalry. The one thing that will really hurt is his LB, fricking 20.1 str... But after that we should have odds on his Maces. 15 of those, we'll most likely have 12-13 Cav left to attack.

Most likely he'll send out his Catapults instead when we move closer this turn. But if he does he should still not get odds when attacking out I think, so if that happens we can just heal up and move more troops + Frigates in.

I forgot that cavs have 30% retreat (I've actually never built a cav before). That means we'd probably lose 3 cavs and kill 8 maces, which looks better. Humph.

The worker at Lisa was supposed to go onto the galley...

Civic swaps next turn - Representation, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Free Market, Organized Religion?

What? I let go of the game and the following day you win? I want to win too! cry