As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

So, confused...should I play? Are we needing a pause/reload/map reroll?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

No reload IMO. Request Lewwyn doesn't play next turn until after I have (as in proper turn order).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

My bad. We aren't at war, but I knew the possibility was there, but I didn't see any way we could have interfered with each other on this turn given that I didn't see any of your units and I wanted to play the turn before I went to bed.

I agree to no reload as long as Krill doesn't intend to declare war on me this next turn. Buddy? And actually I don't think you can hit me so it should be okay.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Turn has rolled. smile
fnord

Lewwyn FWIW I didn't declare war on you and you are the last person to play. We OK to keep the current turn order? Pindicator>novice>Krill>Lewwyn.

Please god I hope this doesn't get any more complicated.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Not important for you guys yet, but we also have Commodore -> Serdoa if I'm not mistaken.

Was wondering when that was going to happen...thanks for the heads up.

This tech thread is more entertaining than player threads in some games

I'm not sure that's a compliment...?

What does everyone want to do over hte Xmas period?

I'm at home (respectively at work) so I can play my turns. Though if someone wants to make a break I'm fine with that. Don't need to be pissed about a war not working out the way I want over Christmas if I can help it wink