As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

I need to arm them even better. Only way to be sure is a land shark gun...
[Image: 029LandSharkGun.jpg]

Honestly, I expect to see Mardoc's fellas dead as well as the city next turn, but there is a nonzero chance I'll make it.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(December 20th, 2013, 17:39)Commodore Wrote: Honestly, I expect to see Mardoc's fellas dead as well as the city next turn, but there is a nonzero chance I'll make it.

But, of course, the commander will escape to make a MacArthur speech and join a new unit, right?

Edit: right? please
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(December 20th, 2013, 17:45)Mardoc Wrote:
(December 20th, 2013, 17:39)Commodore Wrote: Honestly, I expect to see Mardoc's fellas dead as well as the city next turn, but there is a nonzero chance I'll make it.

But, of course, the commander will escape to make a MacArthur speech and join a new unit, right?

Edit: right? please
Wrong! dancing
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0150.JPG]
multidance

Awww, he took his ball and went home? And nothing died? cry

Edit: missed the one combat visible in the log --was there just one casualty? Still, better than none! lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Is that unit named after me? I guess you must be running out of RBers lol
Fie, fie! you visionary things.

(December 21st, 2013, 09:48)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Awww, he took his ball and went home? And nothing died? cry

Edit: missed the one combat visible in the log --was there just one casualty? Still, better than none! lol
Peace isn't getting called yet, boyo! Reinforcement archer->longbow is in today, I'm whipping walls...I'm going to be playing around here. wink

(December 21st, 2013, 13:33)Tredje Wrote: Is that unit named after me? I guess you must be running out of RBers lol
You comment, you get unit'd!

While we wait for dtay to be rewarded his Liberalism tech (Nationalism), let's look back at the last couple of turns; I've taken some city shots showing off *misplay* on my part. The first and surely most egregious is poor pitiful Ellesmere. I have at last finished my Moai Stones here, in this pathetic tiny little nubbin of a city. I mean yeah, sure, it'll be amazing when it is all grown up and you can bet it won't be whipped, but I should have had the stones in a less ideal place a good fifty turns ago. rolleye
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0139.JPG]

Continuing the theme "why do you hate island cities?" is Baffin; it's going to be fine at a nice size 15 stagnating with coasts, silver mine, and a windmill. This one I regret less, though...it goes hungry so that the capital may grow even more. I am less solid on the continued working of the mine now...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0140.JPG]

Calgary...is weird. The barracks + monument is a pretty good indication that I'm not really sure where to go with this place. Gold diet sucks but I need this sucker size 12 soonest; then we can relax and concentrate on hammering out muskets. Maybe one more mace first though...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0141.JPG]

Doing it right? That's Vancouver. Post-fietoria it'll be big but for now size 12 is fine.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0147.JPG]
Grow better, Canada!

(December 21st, 2013, 13:38)Commodore Wrote: You comment, you get unit'd!

Hello.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

(December 21st, 2013, 17:27)Dp101 Wrote:
(December 21st, 2013, 13:38)Commodore Wrote: You comment, you get unit'd!

Hello.
Oh yeah, you've already been in the rotation. wink

They also serve who sit and pacify civilians. nod

So, what unit is now named after me? Last I checked you got me killed rant
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18