As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 Organizing Thread (RB Mod 34 Civs)

I don't think we should be too keen on filling the game up. Even with as casual as this is intended to be, we should try to ensure that all players will commit to trying to finish it to the best of their ability. If people get the impression that we want more players just for sake of getting more players, they might be a little less committed and jump in just because they're encouraged to do so.

I love the ghost civ idea, and I think Sullla is an excellent candidate for it.

EDIT: My interest also hinges on it being a cramped map. 200-something tiles per player sounds like a lot more than I'm interested in, for the same reasons as Jowy.

(February 12th, 2014, 15:21)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: 19. Mardoc (maybe?)

Need to know if the timer's going to be long enough for me, and/or find a partner.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(February 12th, 2014, 15:27)Catwalk Wrote: EDIT: My interest also hinges on it being a cramped map. 200-something tiles per player sounds like a lot more than I'm interested in, for the same reasons as Jowy.

dito

I can cramp more over the whole of the map, or also skew sectors, some more cramped/happy/lush, others more normal tile but more territory.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I'm only playing in this if novice is playing and wants me as a teammate (hey, he booked me months ago and I still have to focus on finishing this stupid degree).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(February 12th, 2014, 14:00)darrelljs Wrote: PB3 was the worst experience of my life, and I'm 40 so that means something. To be fair though, the biggest reason was that it was a full diplo game with tech trading and Krilliavelli.

Darrell

Thank you for giving my life meaning Darrell.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I would play this.

It wasn't, but yes I intend to sign up.

So yes, keep me on.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

I'm keeping a current roster in the second post of this thread, seems easier than reposting periodically.

If it gets out of date someone feel free to edit it for me.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'm thinking login delays and firewall bouncing could be a real technical obstacle here?

There could be problems related to the big map size, too.
If you know what I mean.