As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 Organizing Thread (RB Mod 34 Civs)

I am ok with being a sacrificial lamb. We are talking pbem aren't we?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(February 15th, 2014, 00:38)WilliamLP Wrote:
(February 14th, 2014, 17:41)Krill Wrote:
(February 14th, 2014, 17:19)WilliamLP Wrote: Please, someone try to get Mackoti to play this because every story is better with an unstoppable evil empire shrouded in mystery.

WTF is it when I play then? The slightly lesser evil empire?

Yeah, that insane PB5 report with the complete Cartesian product of turns cross cities left very little mystery! Sorry, you win by being a genius micromanager and tactician, not by coming out of nowhere and rolling over games with poorly understood evil powers.

Precisely. Also, in my opinion, Krill is a Civ4 god, possibly the best player I've ever seen. smile

I'm happy to stay unspoiled for this game in case substitues may be needed later. (They will...)

Obviously you need me to tell everyone the settings. lol

(February 15th, 2014, 11:03)DMOC Wrote: Also, in my opinion, Krill is a Civ4 god, possibly the best player I've ever seen. smile

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him...

Darrell

Love you to Darrell.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(February 15th, 2014, 17:30)darrelljs Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 11:03)DMOC Wrote: Also, in my opinion, Krill is a Civ4 god, possibly the best player I've ever seen. smile

Darrell

So Krill is God and DMOC is Jesus Christ?

I don't know how evil Krill's empire is, but it probably isn't unstoppable. wink
I have to run.

(February 15th, 2014, 17:30)darrelljs Wrote:

Darrell

My god, Darrell, it's pretty hypocritical of you to admonish DMOC for inflating someone's ego and equate him to Jesus Christ in the same sentence.

Well I'm looking forward to lurking this game. Even if krill and mackoti play I would bet on the field to win. Neighbors will likely decide the winner more than any other factor.

Or maybe krill, mackoti and novice should play as a team that would be interesting to lurk popcorn

(February 15th, 2014, 11:01)Ruff_Hi Wrote: I am ok with being a sacrificial lamb. We are talking pbem aren't we?

lol pbem he says. Sorry to disappoint, but no. Is that a sign up anyway?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon