As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Imagine if you'd landed the colossus somehow crazyeye

If those Vikings come any closer, tell 'em to get out. Ok?

Welcome, folks, the latest and greatest Canadian invention: Galleons! This makes us either massively behind, or cutting edge depending on who we compare ourselves to. Dtay will get this waggled obscenely in his face...

...because I'm in his backyard, snipin' his marbles. Although I'm reasonably certain that nobody else wants this spot, the lack of food means it'll be *forever* getting going, and even at max it'll never be impressive, just stagnant on coasts, mine, and quarries. Forests will net the lighthouse and granary for me, harbor and feitoria then latter.

Astronomy also means something else: Observatories! Worth a good 50bpt here at full burn; coupled with Oxford immediately after I should be able to slam out Kremlin Communism at an excellent rate. Already, SciMeth is a mere 4t at full burn, and I'm making three turns of tech every gold turn. If I get a GE, I should get the wonder. If I get a consolation-prize Great Prophet, I'll get the Church of the Nave. If I get a low-odds Great Scientist...I might get Physics maybe?

If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

How many ships of mine have you killed?!!!?!

(February 22nd, 2014, 12:09)regoarrarr Wrote: How many ships of mine have you killed?!!!?!
Lots and lots! You're the Patron Saint of the Canadian Navy.

By the way, I realize I'm a bit of a backwater here...are you all still enjoying my reports, or is my advanced irrelevance making every Commodore update a "dangit, stop covering over the real players" thing?
[Image: feedback.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Still my favourits thread to read from this game.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I still enjoy your thread. In fact I'm always disappointed if others update but not you.

(February 22nd, 2014, 13:45)Commodore Wrote: By the way, I realize I'm a bit of a backwater here...are you all still enjoying my reports, or is my advanced irrelevance making every Commodore update a "dangit, stop covering over the real players" thing?

Now way! Ranking pop and tech, where are you now? You said tied for 4th, still feel that way?

Reports are good to me!

However, Old Tourist just passed you in view count. So fix that.

obv, this requires another groundbreaking post on some aspect of grand strategy. Or rank each civ as their equivalent type of stellar body or something... popcorn