As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Ellesmere no forge? frown

AFTER

It is having...effects.yikes

ARCTIC THUNDER UPDATE:

These suckers grow like weeds soon. I'm actually going to settle south for Moresby, then Graham.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

go-go parkin style! with those classical techs for overflow, you should be able to 1t a couple of scary ones at the end. popcorn

How many multipliers do you have teching Literature? huh

(March 2nd, 2014, 10:44)flugauto Wrote: How many multipliers do you have teching Literature? huh
Probably a good +20%. Known tech, but Lit is so early that only Writing's boost applies.

Another benefit of this teching. I'm in a race with Mack, so better for him to finish first and me to get the KTB...I hope I can win Communism, but the man is magic and an Oracle, so we'll see.

Mack does have a nose for what everyone else is doing. He may even work for the NSA.

(March 2nd, 2014, 14:59)Commodore Wrote:
(March 2nd, 2014, 10:44)flugauto Wrote: How many multipliers do you have teching Literature? huh
Probably a good +20%. Known tech, but Lit is so early that only Writing's boost applies.

Another benefit of this teching. I'm in a race with Mack, so better for him to finish first and me to get the KTB...I hope I can win Communism, but the man is magic and an Oracle, so we'll see.

All of the boosts apply, not just Writing.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Daaangit.

?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

He wanted an engineer