As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Krill thinks that your leader / civ combo rocks and was wondering if you want to trade with him.

If we are trading ... then I am happy to put 'Augustus Caeser' on the block. I would like a SPI leader too - haven't played one of those for ages. Unfortunately, for other reasons, I cannot trade America (even if I really, really wanted to).
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Er, I was jokingly offering to trade leaders, but novice would probably kick me if I did it.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Are you... playing? *squints at player list* Oh. OH. "Krice." OK. Ha... ha ha.... That is why... I didn't get it.

I'm going to be one of the voices whispering in novice's ear about how he should bring peace to the world. Or screaming at him when he decides to slow build the Mids to build more HA. Only time will tell which one happens.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

this is quickly turning into a settlers of catan trading bog... Save the lurkers! Start the game!

(March 10th, 2014, 15:57)Ceiliazul Wrote: this is quickly turning into a settlers of catan trading bog... Save the lurkers! Start the game!

So... who wants to trade sheep for wheat? mischief

I don't understand why it's a good idea to add diplo and sudden rules changes to this game? (That still aren't clear... is it possible to trade one or the other of a civ / leader rather than the packaged pair?)

I think if Plako didn't want to repeat a previous leader, he had two chances to reroll, so why is this needed?

He rerolled twice and wound up with above repeat. And while I'm fine with trading the paired package, no, no trading just one.

/inbefore "I've got wood for sheep" joke...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

And for anything tradey, public please. If I see threats/bribes/etc you're getting fallout on all your food tiles. frown
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

WLP has a point about it being diplo though.