As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(March 11th, 2014, 18:31)Dhalphir Wrote: Two scouts and no settler, I should have been more clear.

No need to restart, it's just a short game for Dhal! wink

Maybe take our time reloading to make sure no one else has any problems (wrong techs, etc), then reload tomorrow? I know with this many civs catching every mistake would have been tough.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(March 11th, 2014, 18:29)Dhalphir Wrote: I have a feeling that bouncing off connections is going to be a serious problem in this game. We should have thought about this beforehand.

Nothing to be done except be patient with each other, I think. Although if anyone knows common causes, I'd be happy to try some preventative maintenance on my machine.
(March 11th, 2014, 18:37)Caledorn Wrote: That one we need Commodore to fix

I've notified him. Although it's probably worth waiting a bit, and seeing what other issues people find. Spain looks correct.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Could ask barteq or raptorus if the KAC 25 player game needed any kind of hack to get civstats going.

(March 11th, 2014, 18:31)Dhalphir Wrote: Two scouts and no settler, I should have been more clear.

I would double check starting techs too, just in case

Also, that's a new one Commodore lol
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Fixed, resent
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Oh for the love of god...we'll replay the turn tomorrow (it's already documented).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

This game is totally unfair everyone who got to log in has more time to run their sandboxes. I demand a brand new map.

Darrell

I blame Darrell
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

What's this about? I get it when connecting to Cal opening Civ using the mod (2.0.6.2)

[Image: T0%20-%20error.JPG]

I then get kicked to desktop.

I get this when trying to connect to Cal without using RB Mod:

[Image: T0%20-%20error%20-%20BTS%20(not%20rb%20mod).JPG]

I'm not sure what to make of this. Any ideas?

@Boldly: Delete the mod and re-install it from Krill's signature; you may have a slightly wrong version/bad download.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure.

Also, my techs are correct, and I have the right units.