As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

He emancipates the unwashed masses and gives them the vote, and yet they hate him. Sounds like an ungrateful lot begging to be sent back to the salt mines in chains to me. If they won't love you they may as well fear you, keep those prole wogs in line! whip

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(March 21st, 2014, 05:48)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: He emancipates the unwashed masses and gives them the vote, and yet they hate him. Sounds like an ungrateful lot begging to be sent back to the salt mines in chains to me. If they won't love you they may as well fear you, keep those prole wogs in line! whip
...or I might just be nice, and, I dunno, build them a lovely cathedral? So weird...I'm building cathedrals, but not for culture at all, rather for happy and AP/UoS.

Here's the core; soon all towns all the time! Now with sweet Kremlin action. I'll be gaining even more absurdity next turn with corporation coming in for a fourth trade route all over.

...and even more silly, because next I'm researching Chemistry. Um, this is going to be a fun tech to draft.

Note Mackoti with "all the techs". Next up, Assembly Line I'm sure.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

what's your multiplier on chemistry?

So many unsettled fishing villages!

(March 22nd, 2014, 22:12)Ceiliazul Wrote: what's your multiplier on chemistry?
Lots! With Corp in Ottawa is a little insaner; dem trade routes. Absurd tech rate here, gents.

Chem will be used to rush a few frigates; Dtay is running full EPs on me, needs a bit of discouragement.

I don't even want to think of your capital with a levee cool

(March 24th, 2014, 13:46)Hashoosh Wrote: I don't even want to think of your capital with a levee cool
Well, I'm in a golden age. So...basically, look at the picture above again. twirl

Seriously, there are only four land tiles there not soon to be boosted by a levee and/or railroads. nod
[Image: Animated-Flag-Canada.gif]
OTTAWA IS BEST CAPITAL IN THE WORLD!!!
[Image: Animated-Flag-Canada.gif]

I see 5 coastal tiles.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(March 24th, 2014, 13:59)Krill Wrote: I see 5 coastal tiles.
(March 24th, 2014, 13:58)Commodore Wrote: Seriously, there are only four land tiles there not soon to be boosted by a levee and/or railroads. nod
twirltwirltwirl

Still beat the edit.

What are the plans for Ottawa, going forward?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18