As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Is thirtythreesome safe?

(April 7th, 2014, 00:33)plako Wrote: I need lurker help. I'm travelling and for some reason PB13 works for me, but this game does not. I can connect, but the leader list never shows up.

Instructions. I can't remember exact positioning of my units. Worker should farm Corn and Scout should move To tile SE from a lake assuming it was forest (this probably means NE-NE or NE-E). If possible, could you also send a screenshot here. Capital should switch to settler, if it did grow to size 2.

Krill recruited me, so I logged in to play. I have posted in other threads and read some stuff, though it was all pregamey. Nonetheless, I probably shouldn't make any decisions. I went ahead and swapped to settler and worker is farming corn, but the scout can't reach the tile you suggested. I thought perhaps you conflated your cardinal directions, but neither of your directional instructions take you to the tile you suggested. Here's a screen, I repaused and will play whenever you get to tell me where you want me to go:

I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Thanks Gaspar.

Just didn't remember the map right i.e. E-NE this turn. Next turn after that to rice + the safest possible tile towards east after that i.e. forested hill > forest > hill. If none of these is available (tiles E,SE,NE) then stop. If barb comes visible before last move, then retreat.

Warrior can stay in place.

If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Next turn scout E. Otherwise keep the orders. When farm is finished change the utilisation to Corn. Next tech Mining.

Next turn scout SE-NE unless visible barbs in the neighborhood of tile where landing.

Thanks Commodore for playing the turns. This looks a lot like a map requiring duel with Xenu. Not very happy that he is so close. I guess my 1st settler needs to go towards him to solidify the border. Also got quest. I just need to build 12 Chariots to finish it lol.

Perfect for a duel then. wink

It is the quest described below. I don't have state religion so I guess there are some errors in these event descriptions at CFC. 12 Chariots are just grazy amount to get before classical era.

Quote:Quest11:
War Chariots
Prereq: THE_WHEEL AND State Religion
Obsolete: MONARCHY or LITERATURE or CODE_OF_LAWS or AESTHETICS or MATHEMATICS or ALPHABET or HORSEBACK_RIDING or IRON_WORKING or METAL_CASTING
Active/Weight: 25/200
Aim:
Build default number of players for this world size +1 Chariots (8 for standard)
Result:
1.All Chariot units gain the Combat 1 promotion
2.Spread your state religion to 5 own cities