As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

(April 28th, 2014, 19:29)Ceiliazul Wrote: 0.4t of gold per city? Fun!
I believe the word you're looking for is "stupid". First off; aesthetically, this is just a nightmare, Ottomans and Portuguese should *never* border.

Secondly; Mackoti might well decide to be enraged and kill them off like nothing.

That being said...might as well be hung for a sheep as a goat. smoke

Last infra builds, this turn. ETA on Arty did not drop, and I'm going to be pre-building myself a metric ton of Destroyers in just a few short turns. You better believe I'm going to be begging Scooter for his spare oil, too. Enjoy this infra, lads, we're not going to enjoy it much more.

If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

By the way, Mackoti is a giant pussy who is scared like a little girl. His threat is Mr. Plako; in ten turns Plako's golden age ends with his Agg self armed with infinite commando infantry and destroyers and transports. But Plako beat up Mackoti once and now Mack is chicken. Ergo, his movement east. wink

(April 28th, 2014, 21:04)Commodore Wrote: By the way, Mackoti is a giant pussy who is scared like a little girl. His threat is Mr. Plako; in ten turns Plako's golden age ends with his Agg self armed with infinite commando infantry and destroyers and transports. But Plako beat up Mackoti once and now Mack is chicken. Ergo, his movement east. wink

Says the guy who won't declare on the Vikings neenerneener
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Heh, civstats says easy come, easy go.

You deserve that TBH. Should probably ban city trading IMO.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

did you know mack was in position to take those cities?

(April 29th, 2014, 08:29)Krill Wrote: You deserve that TBH. Should probably ban city trading IMO.
Well, looks like now that was Scooter trying to snake out of getting hit, so yeah...but I didn't feel like the offer was unfair or unreasonable on the surface of it.
(April 29th, 2014, 08:41)Ceiliazul Wrote: did you know mack was in position to take those cities?
Nope! But I'm not shocked; should have smelled the Scooter in the deal. shakehead

Seriously, Scooter will screw you 10 time out of 10, never doubt it.

Didn't you make the initial offer?

(April 29th, 2014, 11:11)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Didn't you make the initial offer?
Nope. Not unless I was high or something. I was thinking about maybe making an offer for them once I had destroyers in hand.

oh, i thought you initiated too.