As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PYFT: Request a turn to be played by the lurkers

If you would like to opt in for this service, please make sure your password is in the first post of your thread. Otherwise the lurkers can't play your turn.

It was brought to my attention that there is a desire for generic roaming lurkers to step in and play single turns where players are late to login without notice, to keep the game moving at a decent pace. However, it is difficult for the lurkers to keep up to date with all the threads here daily. As such, the purpose of this thread is for players to inform the lurkers whenever there is a player which imminently needs their turn to be played, so that they can respond ASAP.

Posts in this thread should be exclusively along the lines of "Please play _____'s turn ASAP". Please no spam or discussion - keep that to other threads.

The turns will be played according to the most recent plans posted in the player's thread. If there are no recent plans to follow, the lurker will take their best guess and/or use their own judgment. (It's your responsibility to keep your own thread up to date!) If you see someone mention your name in this thread before a lurker has played your turn, it's up to you to log in pronto or have your turn played for you.

If someone can sticky this post that would be appreciated. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

*cough* Lurker civ maybe?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Sullla has started posting in the Diablo forum. maybe you should chase him up about that.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Oh, no problem to do it normally, just had to leave in a rush this morning and won't be back until lateish.
(June 2nd, 2014, 13:36)Krill Wrote: Sullla has started posting in the Diablo forum. maybe you should chase him up about that.
I don't particularly feel the need to piss up a rope at the moment.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Thanks for organising this, Lord Parkin.

Caledorn has requested his turn 61 to be played by a lurker.
(June 2nd, 2014, 15:02)novice Wrote:
(June 2nd, 2014, 14:10)Caledorn Wrote: Could a lurker play a few turns for me please? I've caught the man flu, with all the joys that entails, like my brain being replaced by a ball of soggy cotton. Yay.

Sent fra min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Caledorn posted this in the PB20 tech thread - I'm assuming he meant to post it here.
I have to run.

Thanks for doing this Parkin. Password="rain" (No current request)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Turn 61

Played Caledorn's turn.

Not sure if Commodore was serious, but also played the lurker civ turn. (Man, we have a lot of units. We're so dominating this game. lol )

Updates to follow in relevant threads.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Thank you, Lord Parkin.

...and unfortunately Dhalphir and Catwalk are about to miss their turns. I've paused with 35 minutes on the clock. If a lurker plays their turns no sooner than 35 minutes from now that would be greatly appreciated.
I have to run.

On board to log in to play Dhal and Catwalk's turns if they don't play within 35 minutes.
Lord Parkin

Catwalk is currently subbing for Boldly I think? So the password is probably in his thread.