As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PYFT: Request a turn to be played by the lurkers

I see Dhalpir's browsing the forum, so hopefully he can play.

Neither he nor Catwalk have their passwords in their threads, so unless someone can point me to them I can't play for either of them.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

What happened to Gaspar's thread? I'm sure I saw it yesterday and it had a bunch of collected passwords. Now I can't find it.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Turn 61 (continued)

BGN/Catwalk's turn played. Report to follow.

New turn's up! smile
Lord Parkin

Turn 62

Played Caledorn's turn.

Played lurker civ turn.

Reports to follow in relevant threads.
Lord Parkin

Parkin, you're a machine! Thanks for this. If reporting is going to burn you out I'm sure you can get away with making it very sparse or even not doing it.

thumbsup Parkin!
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(June 2nd, 2014, 14:04)Commodore Wrote:
(June 2nd, 2014, 13:36)Krill Wrote: Sullla has started posting in the Diablo forum. maybe you should chase him up about that.
I don't particularly feel the need to piss up a rope at the moment.

1. Leave the game immediately when attacked in ISDG
2. Leave the game immediately when attacked in PB16
3. State multiple times that you will play the lurker civ and then disappear immediately in PB18?

I mean, I'm sure that Sullla has done great things for this community in the past, but really, aforementioned recent stuff is highly disappointing. If everyone starts behaving like that and ditch games as soon as they feel like it there is no point in starting a single game. Oh well, I guess I should just leave it and be happy that we have Commodore+Parkin+Others, who are doing an awesome job and keeping this game going.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Can a lurker play Qgqqqqq's turn no sooner than 20 minutes from now? Thank you.
I have to run.

(June 3rd, 2014, 01:11)Lord Parkin Wrote: What happened to Gaspar's thread? I'm sure I saw it yesterday and it had a bunch of collected passwords. Now I can't find it.

There's more than one page in this forum.

(June 4th, 2014, 09:19)novice Wrote: Can a lurker play Qgqqqqq's turn no sooner than 20 minutes from now? Thank you.

Please play Byzantium/Qgqqqqq.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.