As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Played Barry's turn and paused for Bacchus. Will play Bacchus' turn in an hour or so if he hasn't played.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Hey - did you know you could freeze yourself behind a diplo screen when the game is paused? I didn't. I do now.

Stuck - help?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Thx Parker - can you leave it running for a bit. Just grabbing some screenshots and then I am gone for the night.

Edit: Rats. No worries ... catch you in a little bit.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Sorry, just logged out... feel free to unpause, only 25 minutes until Bacchus needs to play anyway.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Guess what ... was checking the diplo screen when you (re)paused. So ... stuck again - talk about laugh.

Edit: and I am free (again) - thx HitAnyKey! Logging out now.

(July 2nd, 2014, 21:12)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Guess what ... was checking the diplo screen when you (re)paused. So ... stuck again - talk about laugh.

I've logged in and unpaused it for you. You take care of repausing it if it needs to be repaused.

GermanJoJo I think that my phone connected to your thread earlier. I didn't read anything - just backed out immediately.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Heads up, I will be back around 2100 GMT at the earliest, but I should have no difficulty playing the turn before it rolls.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(July 3rd, 2014, 03:22)Krill Wrote: GermanJoJo I think that my phone connected to your thread earlier. I didn't read anything - just backed out immediately.

did my precious chickens scare you away?

On that note, when the game is over, trying to read through everyone's thread is going to be a long adventure.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2