As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

There are 9 still to play and just over 3.5h remaining. If I have a chance, I'll pause when I get home from work in about 90m.

Played and paused smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Stuck in diplo, will stick around in game for a while if someone can unpause

Need an unpause now. Sorry

Ill get you guys, logging in now.

Paused the game for Bacchus and Dhalphir. Only 2 hours left.

AT and xenu also haven't played yet. I'm away for a few hours so will check back when I'm able.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I'll be playing soon, after I put my demon child to bed.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

When I log in, the civ choices list is empty, saying "Waiting for Civ choices".

UPD Still failed after a couple of tries, left instructions in thread from memory.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Is it worth checking to see if someone unpausing the game for you makes a difference? I can't unpause, unfortunately.
I have to run.