As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Defend against paratrooper invasion because we're too stalwart to die!
48.15%
13 48.15%
Die a horrible, senseless death, then hear Krill gloat about it!
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pitboss 18 Lurker Thread of Infinite Wisdom

Turn 119

A surprisingly quiet turn. Here's wetbandit's stack near BGN for the sake of having a picture. smile

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6519.JPG]
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Turn 120

Q got the "truffles" event.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6533.JPG]

Regained vision on the city which dazedroyalty recaptured from Furungy.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6532.JPG]

Comparison of two of the stacks of Cheater Hater and Whosit. Cheater Hater:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6530.JPG]

Whosit:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6531.JPG]
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(August 8th, 2014, 21:55)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Worst case is that they both have Guilds already. yikes But no, not yet. nope

Just caught up on BGN's thread, which is strong as usual. Gotta disagree here man, worst case is that one of them has guilds and the other does not! nod

Um. So I'm beginning to think this whole thing was a mistake.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

So what's the over-under for when this game officially crash and burns?

We should declare LP the winner when that happens and have LP accuse himself of double-moving for fun (I got that idea from the game-write-up in the excel).

I've figured it out.

(August 19th, 2014, 23:29)Lord Parkin Wrote: Turn 121

Played Lurker's turn.

Played Barry's turn.

Played Cyneheard's turn.

(August 19th, 2014, 23:30)Lord Parkin Wrote:
(August 19th, 2014, 07:00)Cyneheard Wrote: I'm going to need covered for T121 since the game is down right now and I won't be at a computer for the next 36 hours.

Done.

(August 19th, 2014, 22:59)wetbandit Wrote: LP:

Thanks. I will be able to take a regular turn the 20th through 22nd, but I will likely need help on the 23rd and 24th. All times UTC -7/PDT. Thanks for your dedication to the game.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

This is all a plan to inflate Parkin's post count. wink

Turn 121

Pindicator builds the Kashi Vishwanath.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6581.JPG]

Cheater Hater and Whosit engage in battle in the northwest, while half their armies sit eyeing each other in a standstill to the southeast.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6576.JPG]

dtay is on Knight mode while Krovice is desperately producing some War Elephants. Is this why Krill is tiring of the game?

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6578.JPG]

HAK finally reduced Jowy's capital defences to 0%. He's still a bit short on melee units though, so it'll be a slow but brutal demise for Jowy.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6579.JPG]

GermanJojo captures an arctic city from Bacchus, keeps it, and they make peace.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot6580.JPG]
Lord Parkin

(August 19th, 2014, 23:40)NobleHelium Wrote: This is all a plan to inflate Parkin's post count. wink

I think you, novice and Krill have enough of a head start that you're in no danger of being dethroned. tongue

But hey, maybe I can get onto page 1 or something. wink
Lord Parkin

Wow, I didn't realize dtay had knights already. I have to say, that is mighty impressive.

I jumpd in to play a turn for OXY as well(playing for nakor too) and i there was screen giving me control over the city or jgerman jojo or raze.What should i do?can i get out and no option chosen?should game pause till oxy says somethin?Is a very important decision.