As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] PB22 Organization and Tech Thread

bump

Just keeping this in view, given the PBEM(s?) ending and our resident clever fellows' fixing the pitboss issue.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Looks like my condition of "starting at the earliest in late August" is not going to be a problem after all... smoke

(August 14th, 2014, 01:19)GermanJojo Wrote: Looks like my condition of "starting at the earliest in late August" is not going to be a problem after all... smoke
We're not time sensitive. I'm going to bet more PB18'ers start trickling in to avoid the rush, soon.

By the way, this:
Quote:
Brick: R
Or
I could make an RB medley map

me: Oooh
Brick: Landmasses from multiple games
Rebalance starts and resources

me: I like it!
Sounds better and better; avoiding non-active games that's splicings from 17 Pitbosses (counting internal demogame Old Harry romp). That's basically a random map right there, particularly if Brick re-resources. Plus, it's cool as hell.

(August 15th, 2014, 09:23)Commodore Wrote: By the way, this:
Quote:
Brick: R
Or
I could make an RB medley map

me: Oooh
Brick: Landmasses from multiple games
Rebalance starts and resources

me: I like it!
Sounds better and better; avoiding non-active games that's splicings from 17 Pitbosses (counting internal demogame Old Harry romp). That's basically a random map right there, particularly if Brick re-resources. Plus, it's cool as hell.

Support this idea, sounds cool
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Ha, Brick just wants everyone to have the pleasure of playing out his and Scooter's start from PB5. Australia!!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

The map = a moosesnake island for every pair of players.

I'll play if I can have Smoothfoundland again... And perhaps Iron Working.

You know what this game needs?

Full-Diplo. popcorn

Just needs NTB with AI diplo.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18