As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Wetbandit, Caledorn and Dhaphir still to play with 30 mins left on the clock. Are you around Parkin?

Paused with 2 minutes left. Should I log back in to unpause?

(August 17th, 2014, 05:40)Old Harry Wrote: Paused with 2 minutes left. Should I log back in to unpause?

Parkin is subbing for Wetbandit IIUC. So I guess not.
I have to run.

Sorry folks, my internet connection is extremely weak at the moment and doing weird things when I attempt to log into the game. I'll try again in the morning, bedtime now.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

If Caledorn is around, he can reload to my login and then play, just to give LP a bit more time on the clock.
I have to run.

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthrea...#pid495296 it seems no
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

Turn played, and game paused for Parkin. Thanks, Novice! smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

(August 15th, 2014, 08:18)Krill Wrote: Torusworld, 8-12 players, Classical era start (edited for 1 settler, 1 archer, 1 scout and 2 workers, so 1 more worker than usual), RtR 2.0.7.1?

Inland Oceans 44% water, 10% peaks, scattered improvements (1/10 tiles), about 100 tiles wide, 44 tiles tall? Vary slightly for number of players? And snake pick?

I don't know what RtR is, but I'll play. I'm tanking badly in both the games I'm currently playing, so may as well add another one for me to screw up. smile

(August 17th, 2014, 19:18)HitAnyKey Wrote:
(August 15th, 2014, 08:18)Krill Wrote: Torusworld, 8-12 players, Classical era start (edited for 1 settler, 1 archer, 1 scout and 2 workers, so 1 more worker than usual), RtR 2.0.7.1?

Inland Oceans 44% water, 10% peaks, scattered improvements (1/10 tiles), about 100 tiles wide, 44 tiles tall? Vary slightly for number of players? And snake pick?

I don't know what RtR is, but I'll play. I'm tanking badly in both the games I'm currently playing, so may as well add another one for me to screw up. smile

RtR is the mod you're using to play this game, rebranded with a shiny new acronym. tongue

I'll get to the turn shortly.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Stuck in a diplo screen, in case someone else can get there faster than xenu. smile
Lord Parkin