As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(September 7th, 2014, 00:39)pindicator Wrote: We can make it official for Barry now. GG

Thank you for your dedicated service, pindicator. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Who played more turns for that civ, "barry" or lurkers? I think thanks/GG should go to the lurkers on this one. wink

I should be ok for playing this turn before the scheduled rollover, but if it gets under half an hour and I haven't played yet please pause.

Last 3 days I've bounced from everyone - CH, mostly harmless at least.

Did something change? I managed to get into the game with some other guy half a week ago.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Just heads up, we will very likely need a pause due to turn order. It's getting soon a bit late in Europe, but we will be able to play our turn already in the morning so the actual delay should not be many hours.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Out if I was blocking anyone. Not quite sure why, I've been in with a few others before.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Played and paused.

Looks like the game is down. frown

It loaded okay for me.

Game is paused with 5min in the clock and Oxy/BaII are only ones to play.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3