As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Ruff, I saw you played earlier, but did you forget to end your turn?

No I didn't forget. Finishing my turn up now.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

It looks like the tracker is down again. New turn has rolled though.

Hope it will be back up soon though, it's difficult to be in a 3-way split without a tracker

(September 24th, 2014, 04:15)yuris125 Wrote: Hope it will be back up soon though, it's difficult to be in a 3-way split without a tracker

... worse than that, I'm afraid.

Caledorn's server issue is back. So there will probably be a reload.
I have to run.

(September 24th, 2014, 04:23)GermanJojo Wrote:
(September 24th, 2014, 04:15)yuris125 Wrote: Hope it will be back up soon though, it's difficult to be in a 3-way split without a tracker

You have no heart.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

or soul neenerneener banghead

(September 24th, 2014, 04:42)Bacchus Wrote:
(September 24th, 2014, 04:23)GermanJojo Wrote:

You have no heart.

sorry. frown

Game has been reloaded - please check unified thread for instructions/details.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"