As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

On my way. EDIT: Unpaused.
I have to run.

Played, turn rolled.

I would like to say that I would prefer not to play any war turns in the future, I'm probably the most spoiled person out there.

Thanks, Gawdzak.
I have to run.

Apologies for the issue, a family crisis cropped up and I tried to sort out replacements but my phone wasn't sending anything, something I wasn't aware of until I got back today.

Issue is now resolved, and won't occur again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Hope everything is well with you Q.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

is a replacement player still needed?

(October 2nd, 2014, 15:00)agent427 Wrote: is a replacement player still needed?

I think Dhalphir would appreciate a replacement.
I have to run.

PM sent.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Pause request until novice can play the morning. We are stuck in second halfof timer.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(October 3rd, 2014, 01:54)Krill Wrote: Pause request until novice can play the morning. We are stuck in second halfof timer.

It's ok, I'm playing now.
I have to run.