As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

If your opponent has had more than 24 hours to play (not guaranteed if you're in a 3-way split) then I think its alright to double-move him. If you don't want to then I'll keep an eye on the timer.

(October 12th, 2014, 03:06)Old Harry Wrote: If your opponent has had more than 24 hours to play (not guaranteed if you're in a 3-way split) then I think its alright to double-move him. If you don't want to then I'll keep an eye on the timer.

I only know what can be seen from the pitboss portal, but did Zanth's war opponent get a chance to discover that they were in a turn split?
I have to run.

(October 12th, 2014, 08:13)novice Wrote:
(October 12th, 2014, 03:06)Old Harry Wrote: If your opponent has had more than 24 hours to play (not guaranteed if you're in a 3-way split) then I think its alright to double-move him. If you don't want to then I'll keep an eye on the timer.

I only know what can be seen from the pitboss portal, but did Zanth's war opponent get a chance to discover that they were in a turn split?
Not sure.
And I of course don't mind a reload if this double move changes something significantly (and from what I know it should not)
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

Can't say I did.
I try to stay off Civ saturdays if I can.

No reload requested.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Should I pause for MYKI or are we letting it roll?
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(October 12th, 2014, 09:50)Fintourist Wrote: Should I pause for MYKI or are we letting it roll?

I think yes

Heh, I was not sure for which part you ment that "yes". Anyways, the game is still rolling with 40 mins in the clock. So if people see pause necessary then some still needs to stop it. (just in case it would come down to a reload my login is ok to use as I did not change anything)
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Paused.

(October 12th, 2014, 09:22)zanth Wrote:
(October 12th, 2014, 08:13)novice Wrote:

Not sure.
And I of course don't mind a reload if this double move changes something significantly (and from what I know it should not)

Well obviously don't double move him if he doesn't know you declared war on him duh. Sorry Molach.

A point of order for future war decs - anyone taking the second half of the turn should really PM your opponent to let them know they need to play earlier than expected next turn.

Can someone hook me up with the link to the new netnag info? thanks.